Hypothetical: Next Collingwood coach? (Think this is disrespectful? OK, OK, we get it)

Is this thread out of line?

• This is embarrassing, we should all be supporting Buckley.

• Buckley won't be coach forever, let's have an adult conversation about his replacement

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol.. you're a funny guy Saintly. What if he grew a big handle bar tache? Would he look like the boss then?
no

He'd look stupid

Lol.. you're a funny guy Saintly. What if he grew a big handle bar tache? Would he look like the boss then?
Funny how?

I'm a clown I'm here to amuse you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No no.. it's just you know.. what you said, how you said it, you know.. it was funny, you're a funny guy
People spend way too much much time worrying about things that are so meh....
When there's funny guys out there real funny guys.

Funny how?

(the whole coach thing is so boring, nothing happening anyway)

But in the mean time

People spend way too much much time worrying about things that are so meh....
When there's funny guys out there real funny guys.

Funny how?

(the whole coach thing is so boring, nothing happening anyway)

But in the mean time

It's just you know, your funny, you're a funny guy, the way you tell the story and everything.

It's just you know, your funny, you're a funny guy, the way you tell the story and everything.
Gold, it's just gold.

One of the greatest ever movie dialogues.

A lot of it was improvised.

Like the scene with them eating at the mothers, with the Jimmy Conway charcuterie saying "a hoof"

To get on track for the thread.

Who cares about the coach, it's such a bore.

Nathan will coach a few more years yet, till then everyone called bing can go....

I thought I told you to go...

Gold, it's just gold.

One of the greatest ever movie dialogues.

A lot of it was improvised.

Like the scene with them eating at the mothers, with the Jimmy Conway charcuterie saying "a hoof"

To get on track for the thread.

Who cares about the coach, it's such a bore.

Nathan will coach a few more years yet, till then everyone called bing can go....

I thought I told you to go...
Yes it's a classic alright. Love a good mafia film. I recently finished the book iceman about Richard Kuklinski. The movie is worth a look if you haven't seen it.

Back