Prediction Hypothetical trades, other clubs moves, draft smokies, salary guesswork and whatever else thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Do the hawks have any interest in Mitch Mcgovern? Adelaide would probably want your first pick in return if that was the case. Cant see it personally, but Crows fans seem to think he has more trade value than Wingard.

Do the hawks have any interest in Mitch Mcgovern? Adelaide would probably want your first pick in return if that was the case. Cant see it personally, but Crows fans seem to think he has more trade value than Wingard.
I rate his value the same as when we traded BHill to you guys.

Supposedly.

Take it for what its worth but have heard from a pretty reliable source that Hopper is on our radar big time
Shiel
Cogs
Scully
Hopper
Finlayson
Taylor
Whitfield

We’re into a quarter of their list.

I’m starting to convince myself that going after Skinner is a no brainer.
The more I read & watch about him, he would be a pretty good fit.
Has anyone looked at this kid as a potential target?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tige19's man from the gold coast B. Fiorini just polled three votes. Wants to come home apparently.Well at least it looks like he has a good game or two in him.
Nice call tige.

if everything works out for us

Tom Lynch to Hawthorn as a FA and GCS get pick 3 and pick 29 as compo? (admittedly i dont know how the extra pick thing works, but i heard it and ill believe, im guessing its size of contract based)
Cognilio to Hawks for Ceglar(we pay half his contract for 1-2 years) and 2nd round pick

Burton potentially traded if he wants home, for picks or as a trade for Wingard as a backup option?

Lovell to Brisbane for a late pick?

if everything works out for us

Tom Lynch to Hawthorn as a FA and GCS get pick 3 and pick 29 as compo? (admittedly i dont know how the extra pick thing works, but i heard it and ill believe, im guessing its size of contract based)
Cognilio to Hawks for Ceglar(we pay half his contract for 1-2 years) and 2nd round pick

Burton potentially traded if he wants home, for picks or as a trade for Wingard as a backup option?

Tom Lynch will only come to us via a prolonged GC matching scenario from all reports / so FA is off the table. If he goes as a FA then he goes to Richmond.

No chance in hell that GWS would accept that trade even with the salary offer.

Lovell if not staying with us wouldn’t command a pick and would just be delisted. Hartung played 63 games and couldn’t garner a pick.

Coniglio for Ceglar 2nd round + pay half his contract. Legitimately one of the worst hypotheticals Ive seen put up.
Burton traded? Is this some kind of joke? Abasi is this they guy you have already told off for suggesting to trade Burto?

Coniglio for Ceglar 2nd round + pay half his contract. Legitimately one of the worst hypotheticals Ive seen put up.
Burton traded? Is this some kind of joke? Abasi is this they guy you have already told off for suggesting to trade Burto?

Haha that is an absolute horror isn't it ?

This is the hypothetical thread.

People can post as many dumb trade ideas as they want here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back