Social Science Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a simple one. Id be willing to do all 4 just for the chance to do 3 of them !

Just once? No. Many times, sure why not ?!?

BTW: pitcher, not catcher, right?
Just once of each. And if male / male take your pick. Or does it make a difference? I'd be no for once of each, but almost everyone would have their tipping point. Once endured for three times with Scarlett J. (or whoever tickles your fancy)? 5 times, 10? Outside 'infinite' or a number you'd never reach, there'd be the tipping number.

Here's one for take the good early or late. You must live a year homeless on the street and a year in luxury (castle, apartment, villa, take your pick. Chef, Butler, Cleaners the lot), one after the other. Neither can be avoided by any means and you're guaranteed to be alive at the end of the two years. Do you live in luxury first or homeless first?

I'd go homeless first. I couldn't enjoy the luxury knowing misery awaits, but the thought of upcoming luxury would mitigate the misery. I'd guess most would be the same, but lets see.

You receive $1 million. The only caveat is you are told in no way changeable the exact date of your death. (Could be 50 years from now could be 2 weeks)
Vs
Pocket $100 000 but live your life in blissful ignorance.

Become the most ugly person in the world but with the ability to pick your own superpower
vs
Receive 3 wishes from a genie in exchange for a negative. (i.e. Wish for wealth, house, world peace) but the genie can take something from you away. (i.e. you have to live homeless go to prison etc)

Become the most ugly person in the world but with the ability to pick your own superpower
vs
Receive 3 wishes from a genie in exchange for a negative. (i.e. Wish for wealth, house, world peace) but the genie can take something from you away. (i.e. you have to live homeless go to prison etc)
Ugly and mind reading for me. Soon super rich and everyone has seen many rich guys pulling women they have no business being in the same room as, let alone sleeping with (s**t even look at Cameron Ling for how it doesn't need to be super rich).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back