Hyundai A-League 2015/16: General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorensen wins keeper of the Year. Backing Fornaroli to win POTY with Castro close behind.

Amor a monty for Coach of the Year surely

Mooy leading from Barbarousos at the midpoint.

I personally think Mooy should win the medal but 25 goals is hard to deny. Safe to say he doesn't score half those goals without Mooy so I still think Mooy should win it.

Mclaren rightly wins Young Player of The Year.

Castro wins the JW Medal. Thoroughly deserved it IMO after starting a touch slow. Mooy barely polled after the international break, physically and mentally cooked.

Well Mooy's s**t last game of the season cost him the medal since Castro didn't play round 27. I honestly thought Mooy was the best player this season (10 goals and 20 assists suggests that) but it wasn't to be I suppose. No doubting Castro's quality and he was the main reason for Perth's resurrection.

Castro wins the JW Medal. Thoroughly deserved it IMO after starting a touch slow. Mooy barely polled after the international break, physically and mentally cooked.
Well Mooy's s**t last game of the season cost him the medal since Castro didn't play round 27. I honestly thought Mooy was the best player this season (10 goals and 20 assists suggests that) but it wasn't to be I suppose. No doubting Castro's quality and he was the main reason for Perth's resurrection.

What was the votes?

Castro is a deserving JW medalist absolute gun!

I think he will look better and play better in a Victory shirt ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of stories going around.

-He will go India for some $1.6 million deal and then come back to us in the second half of the season.
-He will move to China.
-He will stay.

Plenty of stories going around.

-He will go India for some $1.6 million deal and then come back to us in the second half of the season.
-He will move to China.
-He will stay.
China would be looking at a guy like him. Cheaper than recent imports but still more than capable of similar impact.

GO AWAY CHINA

giphy.gif

Glory have signed Chris Herd according to ABC news. Injury prone and a bit weird with the odd coke rumour but still, a decent utility. Welcome home Chris.

A lot of these ex wa players we get would be paid low wages in lower division England. Why would the new CEO risk his reputation as a highly regarded sports administrator by breaching the cap too. In fact why am I ever replying to this.

A-League team of the season.

Few debates

I would have put Galekovic ahead of Sorenson NTS ahead of North at the back!
Novilo I can understand why he's their considering 90% of City's goals come through Mooy, Fornaroli and Novilo. Could have had Kosta ahead of him but meh.. No complaints either way. Thoughts..

6397ccb8cb6afa5ea50d2ab765ca6c60

Remove this Banner Ad

Back