Player Watch Harry Schoenberg - Ruptured Achilles

Remove this Banner Ad

not the explosive athletic type is he though?

Not in the freakish sense Danger is, but I can't really think of anyone who is.

I think the Dangerfield comparison is apt in the sense we've been starved of an on baller who can win the ball from a clearance and burst forward since Danger's departure. Harry, particularly in the second half of the season, started doing that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interestingly all Harry’s votes came all from the 4 non-Vic judges. Didn’t get a single vote from a Vic judge. Says it all.

I suspect that he will continue his trajectory next year and be in the top 2-3 of his draft year. It would be nice for him to have been recognised now but will be particularly satisfying for Harry and us when people realise that he is a bonafide star of the game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I suspect that he will continue his trajectory next year and be in the top 2-3 of his draft year. It would be nice for him to have been recognised now but will be particularly satisfying for Harry and us when people realise that he is a bonafide star of the game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I would prefer if he stays under the radar.

Plays with aggression and has explosive moments. Schoe and Butts look like they could be 200 game players. Murray (aggressive beast), Jones, Fogarty, Hamill, McHenry and Riley have also shown glimpses.

We really need to find 2 x A-graders in this draft.

Its a hunch and remains to be seen I know, but Sloaney is pure Warrior, whereas I feel this kid is a General in the making.
Nah that's a disservice to Sloane, he's been more than a warrior.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back