Poo Mega Thread I am applying to become a mod!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Guys please consider me as a mod. This is what I will do when Chief gives me mod powers.

1. I have an excellent history of seeing terrible posts that break the rules of bigfooty and reporting them to the mods. If I had mod powers, this site would be a lot more safe for everyone because I would immediately remove or sensor them.
2. I will allow all the posters who are currently soft banned from posting in the bay to come back unless they are banned for really bad offenses. I WILL REVIEW ALL CURRENT BAY BANS!
3. I will allow pictures of the queen to be posted on bay 13.
4. I will actually run a FOTY thread and a POTY thread.
5. I will never use my mod powers to thread ban, change someone else's post (unless it breaks the rules and needs to be censored), or abuse my powers because a poster has completely embarrassed me over and over again.
6. I will remove all Zackah's mod powers.
7. I just need another point here because I dont like to end lists on a bad number, and 7 is a good number but the one before it isnt.
----------------------------LEAVING THESE MOD EDITS HERE TO SHOW HOW OFTEN THEY ABUSE POWERS-------------------------------
8. I'm an attention whoring flog and crave more attention from anonymous flogs on the internet because my dad hates me
9. Bryce Gibbs is ugly like the movie Titanic.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks guys I look forward to becoming a mod :)

Last edited:
Guys please consider me as a mod. This is what I will do when Chief gives me mod powers.

1. I have an excellent history of seeing terrible posts that break the rules of bigfooty and reporting them to the mods. If I had mod powers, this site would be a lot more safe for everyone because I would immediately remove or sensor them.
2. I will allow all the posters who are currently soft banned from posting in the bay to come back unless they are banned for really bad offenses. I WILL REVIEW ALL CURRENT BAY BANS!
5. I will never use my mod powers to thread ban, change someone else's post (unless it breaks the rules and needs to be censored), or abuse my powers because a poster has completely embarrassed me over and over again.
7. I just need another point here because I dont like to end lists on a bad number, and 7 is a good number but the one before it isnt.

image_16058.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a fellow top tier poster you have my full support.
5-Laughing-Face-Gif.gif

8. I'm an attention whoring flog and crave more attention from anonymous flogs on the internet because my dad hates me

Most important is political affiliation and how often you post on Twitter.

Also, you should make sure when you remove posts or modify posts you dont let the poster know if was you. Because then you may face some welcome feedback on your floggery.

But really. Switch back to Carlton and send Chief nudes.

2. I WILL REVIEW ALL CURRENT BAY BANS!

ComposedMaleKoi-max-1mb.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back