Poo Mega Thread I am applying to become a mod!

Remove this Banner Ad

Zackah and the mods edited those points in there in a failed attempt to be funny.
Unfortunately Jaz, I can give mods AIDS, but in doing so, I lose one of my other superpowers I’d prefer not to lose.
The mods are evil, I’m evil, we must find another path Jaz, but this is just the first few steps in a very exciting journey, I’ll forgive you for not loving Bryce anymore, but I am extremely saddened by this.

Last edited:
If only Jazny knew the pain we had to go thru to become mods they/them would not even begin to speculate about the merest thought crossing their/its mind to become a mod.

as a non-denomational pretend-elf-tik-tok-junkie, Jazny you/it should be ashamed of theyself

Only posters with a clean record, impeccable personal grooming, charisma, wit, an unbreakable sense of justice and strong masculine hands can become a Mod.

The OP does not fit any of these qualities so this is obviously a thread designed to slander Mods and air the OP and her cohort’s grievances against the Mods.

I recommend the harshest of penalties as well as an open apology.

Anything less will only bring disrepute on the good name of Mods and mark the beginning of the end for bigfooty.

Only posters with a clean record, impeccable personal grooming, charisma, wit, an unbreakable sense of justice and strong masculine hands can become a Mod.

The OP does not fit any of these qualities so this is obviously a thread designed to slander Mods and air the OP and her cohort’s grievances against the Mods.

I recommend the harshest of penalties as well as an open apology.

Anything less will only bring disrepute on the good name of Mods and mark the beginning of the end for bigfooty.
tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys please consider me as a mod. This is what I will do when Chief gives me mod powers.

1. I have an excellent history of seeing terrible posts that break the rules of bigfooty and reporting them to the mods. If I had mod powers, this site would be a lot more safe for everyone because I would immediately remove or sensor them.
2. I will allow all the posters who are currently soft banned from posting in the bay to come back unless they are banned for really bad offenses. I WILL REVIEW ALL CURRENT BAY BANS!
3. I will allow pictures of the queen to be posted on bay 13.
4. I will actually run a FOTY thread and a POTY thread.
5. I will never use my mod powers to thread ban, change someone else's post (unless it breaks the rules and needs to be censored), or abuse my powers because a poster has completely embarrassed me over and over again.
6. I will remove all Zackah's mod powers.
7. I just need another point here because I dont like to end lists on a bad number, and 7 is a good number but the one before it isnt.
----------------------------LEAVING THESE MOD EDITS HERE TO SHOW HOW OFTEN THEY ABUSE POWERS-------------------------------
8. I'm an attention whoring flog and crave more attention from anonymous flogs on the internet because my dad hates me
9. Bryce Gibbs is ugly like the movie Titanic.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks guys I look forward to becoming a mod :)

Soozthumb.gif

Guys please consider me as a mod. This is what I will do when Chief gives me mod powers.

1. I have an excellent history of seeing terrible posts that break the rules of bigfooty and reporting them to the mods. If I had mod powers, this site would be a lot more safe for everyone because I would immediately remove or sensor them.
2. I will allow all the posters who are currently soft banned from posting in the bay to come back unless they are banned for really bad offenses. I WILL REVIEW ALL CURRENT BAY BANS!
3. I will allow pictures of the queen to be posted on bay 13.
4. I will actually run a FOTY thread and a POTY thread.
5. I will never use my mod powers to thread ban, change someone else's post (unless it breaks the rules and needs to be censored), or abuse my powers because a poster has completely embarrassed me over and over again.
6. I will remove all Zackah's mod powers.
7. I just need another point here because I dont like to end lists on a bad number, and 7 is a good number but the one before it isnt.
----------------------------LEAVING THESE MOD EDITS HERE TO SHOW HOW OFTEN THEY ABUSE POWERS-------------------------------
8. I'm an attention whoring flog and crave more attention from anonymous flogs on the internet because my dad hates me
9. Bryce Gibbs is ugly like the movie Titanic.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks guys I look forward to becoming a mod :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back