MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl

Premiership Player
Jan 28, 2001
at home :)
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Preparing for the big game tonight, hoping that it will ge a terrific game that of course the mighty Adelaide Crows win!

As much as i wanted the game in Adelaide and it should be.....I am also happy it is melbourne. We have a bunch of young kids who really wouldn't have played at Coloniel before, so this is a good chance for them to get a look and a feel for the ground before the main season starts.

I'll be cheering my hardest and if i get on TV I'll give you all a wave! :p

Go Crows!

k
xx

Go for it KB! :)

I don't really care that it's in Melbourne, my main beef was with the five-day turn around.

Well, I'm not quite honest here - I am mad that the Crows had to travel when they hadn't lost a game! But I agree that it will be good experience for the younger Crow crew.

Good to hear from you Mark's Girl, hope you enjoy the game, whatever the result may be. And Melbourne's a wonderful town, at least if the game doing go our way, you can see the many beautiful sights it has to offer :)

All the best :)

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
Very good point BluesGirl - Isn't great being able to get a beer & walk a short distance back to your seat to watch the game.

Absolutely fantastic! Best thing about Colonial Staduim, cause the beer is closer than the G! Some how think tonight might have been one of those "nights" for the bar!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back