Jala_86

Finnen
Nov 8, 2021
Norden
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Hammarby IF Manchester United FC
I am 35 year young adult and male from Finland from begin.

May I live dual countries but mainstream country are Finland and Finn like national orientation/preference for 21 months straight hiatus for 4 years precisely by left circumference but a Muslim neighbor moved wider I am lot by wrestling by he.

Large interest by me and he sports Muslim neighbor have 4 sports interest and I have 4 sports interest twice liked music and military also political.

In religion I am Christian from 1986 and since 2004 Christian in religion worldwide but in faith I am other.

All these Finn in Finland consider politics and sports make best.

Last edited:
I am 35 year young adult and male from Finland from begin may I live dual countries but mainstream country are Finland and Finn like national orientation/preference for 21 months straight hiatus for 4 years precisely by left circumference but a Muslim neighbor moved wider I am lot by wrestling by he and large interest by me and he sports Muslim neighbor have 4 sports interest and I have 3-4 sports interest twice liked music and military also political and in religion I am Christian from 1986 and since 2004 Christian in religion worldwide but in faith I am politics all these Finn in Finland believe politics and sports make best.
G’day Mate
Looking for an AFL team to support be a supporter of the North Melbourne Football Club “The Kangaroos” a working class Football club just out of the CDB of Melbourne in Victoria Australia.

G’day Mate
Looking for an AFL team to support be a supporter of the North Melbourne Football Club “The Kangaroos” a working class Football club just out of the CDB of Melbourne in Victoria Australia.

To watch games in television/stadiums/follow outside games.

I am not fans in American style football it's like European style football and hockey and play chess and sometimes play billiards sports interest moniker "Bajen" in Sweden is my football club.

Swedish football league and English football league is my longest interest be.

Swedish football league Allsvenskan is roughly 700+ days by 14 season.

English football league Premier League is approximately 2000+ days by 23 season.

A ancient friend liked hockey and two by talk lot of nhl.

A ancient friend liked America by abroad.

Can't be non hockey with a ancient friend.

I am 3 season watch 9-13 games my city hockey club and follow in home season 12-13 all home city games and 20-21 watch 10 games shl and watch 21-22 2+2 games shl and nhl.

:unitedstates::germany:

Last edited:

I blame back gods and profits because there's voices far away in 14 and 18 year next year and voices are threatening one voices knows one but I know voices don't have distance eyes they couldn't govern with none distance eyes I know other humans still distance want grimness against me. :strawberry::strawberry::strawberry:

Last edited:
To watch games in television/stadiums/follow outside games.

I am not fans in American style football it's like European style football and hockey and play chess and sometimes play billiards sports interest moniker "Bajen" in Sweden is my football club.

Swedish football league and English football league is my longest interest be.

Swedish football league Allsvenskan is roughly 700+ days by 14 season.

English football league Premier League is approximately 2000+ days by 23 season.

A ancient friend liked hockey and two by talk lot of nhl.

A ancient friend liked America by abroad.

Can't be non hockey with a ancient friend.

I am 3 season watch 9-13 games my city hockey club and follow in home season 12-13 all home city games and 20-21 watch 10 games shl and watch 21-22 2+2 games shl and nhl.

:unitedstates::germany:
I also enjoy Billiards a lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back