I Am Sick

Remove this Banner Ad

I am feeling Sh**house Today. These are the Symptoms:

• Feel like I am going to Spew
  • Thumping Headache
  • Hot and Cold Flashes

This is driving me nuts and I think I be in bed for a Few Days

All the symptoms suggest you have toomuchspankingitus.

constipated?

I tell you something. I had 10 days of antibiotics recently as I had an infection in the old k-nacker.

Bound me up like you wouldn't believe. Didn't realize how sick it makes you feel.

Maybe - Had not had a Good One for Awhile

Go down the chemist, ask for genlac. Take 40 mls. Stay near a dunny. Hold the sides of the toilet.

Increase your fiber and drink s**t loads of water.

Go down the chemist, ask for genlac. Take 40 mls. Stay near a dunny. Hold the sides of the toilet.

Increase your fiber and drink s**t loads of water.

Well I had Water this Morning then Pucked it up few minutes Later. Starting come out but still got a Thumping Heache after taking Tablets.

Go to sleep, don't spend all day on the computer. Trust me, you will feel better if you sleep.

Oh, and I know that you will get told to drink a lot of water, but you really need to. Dehydration is most likely causing your headache, so make sure you drink heaps.:thumbsu:

Dave, some of the information in this thread is even more shocking than the revelations about your, er, online activities.

Are you playing fast and loose (though evidently not loose enough) with your health? Are you not having your 5 serves of fruit and vegies every day? Are you not getting enough sleep? Taking a reasonable amount of exercise?

It's essential a that a young man in the flower of youth look after himself, especially when he's in training to attract the ladies. Fit and healthy is always appealing to a young woman looking for a mate to father her children. You must maximise your advantages by staying healthy.

DThomas has given you some sound advice above. Now go to sleep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i am feeling sh**house today. These are the symptoms:
  • feel like i am going to spew
  • thumping headache
  • hot and cold flashes
this is driving me nuts and i think i be in bed for a few days
Is this illness causing you to Capitalise the First letter Of every Second word In all of Your posts? Actually, you haven't done that in this post, so maybe you don't do it when you're not well.

These are vague symptoms that can be many things. You could be pregnant. You may have a thyroid problem. You may be malnourished and severely dehydrated. Your blood pressure may be low. You may have a bladder infection. You may be in withdrawal from substance abuse. You may have the flu. You may be suffering from stress and anxiety. There are many other things that it could be.

Go to sleep, don't spend all day on the computer. Trust me, you will feel better if you sleep.

Oh, and I know that you will get told to drink a lot of water, but you really need to. Dehydration is most likely causing your headache, so make sure you drink heaps.:thumbsu:

Yeah I drank a Fair Bit this Afternoon. I did have a dry mouth this morning so you are correct there

Is this illness causing you to Capitalise the First letter Of every Second word In all of Your posts? Actually, you haven't done that in this post, so maybe you don't do it when you're not well.

These are vague symptoms that can be many things. You could be pregnant. You may have a thyroid problem. You may be malnourished and severely dehydrated. Your blood pressure may be low. You may have a bladder infection. You may be in withdrawal from substance abuse. You may have the flu. You may be suffering from stress and anxiety. There are many other things that it could be.

Well I am a Bloke so I won't be Pregnant. I say it be a Flu

I have been and Before when I farted well let's say it was like water

God and His holy mother! You've probably got some sort of gastro virus. Nothing much you can do in that case, but see how you feel tomorrow, and if you're worse, go to the doctor.

Didn't I tell you to go to bed? Sleep is the great restorer.

God and His holy mother! You've probably got some sort of gastro virus. Nothing much you can do in that case, but see how you feel tomorrow, and if you're worse, go to the doctor.

Didn't I tell you to go to bed? Sleep is the great restorer.

Just about to go to bed NOW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back