I Am Sick

Remove this Banner Ad

Think I am getting a Cold/Flu:cry:

I have these Symptoms:

• Lot of Mucas coming from Cheat
  • Sore Throat
  • Ackeing all over
Bugger! Still going to the game today?

Why do the summer temperatures give you colds? Too cold or too hot?

To big of a Tempreture Difference. Can be High 30's one day and then about 20 degrees the next

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too true, too true. Really, Melbourne's weather is the pits.

Personally prefer it. Yes it's changeable, yes it's extremes, but.........

We rarely get long stretches of either extremes, unlike most other capitals, and certainly unlike overseas locations. Our storms are minor, compared to Brisbane, we get good recovery from the hot spells (like now) so you get a good break from the heat, the cold blasts only last a day or two, unlike Hobart.

All things considered, it's ideal.

Personally prefer it. Yes it's changeable, yes it's extremes, but.........

We rarely get long stretches of either extremes, unlike most other capitals, and certainly unlike overseas locations. Our storms are minor, compared to Brisbane, we get good recovery from the hot spells (like now) so you get a good break from the heat, the cold blasts only last a day or two, unlike Hobart.

All things considered, it's ideal.

100% Agree. We never get Extremes as other States Too and Almost Perfect and you can't complain about the Weather Long as it Chance Change Quickly

The Bruise I have on my Foot Write Now:

20160101_215602.jpg

Wow that looks bad.:(

Well I am able to walk around so it's not that sore. Though my Foot is also Swollen.

So I can walk around a bit but not too much.

That came after my Fall thru the Ramp

Well I am able to walk around so it's not that sore. Though my Foot is also Swollen.

So I can walk around a bit but not too much.

That came after my Fall thru the Ramp
I had a similar looking injury though more widespread after my foot went down a drain in Laos. I was bleeding in several places. The guest house manager was more concerned about his floor than my foot though I repaid his lack of sympathy by bleeding all over the sheets. I thought that over-the-counter amoxicillan (?) for 4 days before deciding I had a break or ligament damage. The pain and injury lasted about 4 weeks. Never did really isolate the source of the problem. A bit of this and a bit of that perhaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back