Media I am the League (And Gumbies Captain Season 26)

Remove this Banner Ad

Let Me Paint You All a Picture.

Season whatever, 23 I think, 24 maybe. I post up a storm, become a top 5 poster and am top of the Earth.

Or so I thought.

I was brutally, and personally attacked by the entire league day after day for my moral crusades. This was pure, unfiltered jealously.

The truth is you need me, you feed off me.

I am literally the league. Sorry to say it?

Want me to prove it? Fine Sweetie's.

Despite not posting that much this season, I was tagged multiple times in threads completely unrelated to me, several times a day, for the entire season.

You can all pretend you hate me, but the stark, cold hard truth is that you all ******* need me more than I need you. You thrive on being around a poster as witty, as edgy and as clever as me. I am the league.

Let's prove it sweeties.

True dat. brab syndrome
Could be worse. You could be BRAB.

I don't get the hate for BRAB this season. Reputations can be a killer!

It’s all about the process, the pressure.. I see myself as a Jack Riewoldt type! I’m doing the rounds for the kiss of death and the Golden Qist and have just seen BRAB kick 10 straight! Blacky 7 straight and both in losing teams??
I’ll take 2.5 and the win thanks!

“Bad boys” hey? Well, I certainly fit that description.

I once went through the “8 items or less” checkout at Coles, with, listen to this... I’m sooo bad....

ELEVEN ITEMS!

I’m crazy! I **** s**t up!

Side note. “8 items or less” is grammatically incorrect. It should be “8 items or fewer”.

Look at these kids try and start a coup.

They have so much to learn, hey BRAB and RU_ ?

I thought when BRAB said I was a terrible poster, he was joking...

Turns out he was spot on.

Shite. Did we say BRAB. It was meant to be Tarkyn_24. Damn you auto correct.

I didn't need auto correct. I meant BRAB

Mate, BRAB read it right out of context. It was a dumb thing to say and I apologised for it.

Would you like me to be solitary confined ?

He is a s**t person but I respect your opinion.

Notes:
- I've been pretty much this active throughout my time
- As if sportsmaniac89 didn't get that that was philreich's comment. Shitty dad joke, had phil's fingerprints all over it.
- The Warriors actually lost the "missing text" game. It was agreed in the committee, I believe, that no resim would be requested.
- BRAB doesn't need to do more than kick goals with the absolute platinum service he receives from our midfield. DT is a s**t metric.
- haydo mate if you didn't push it back I could've abused you live

Hahaaha, **** off BRAB.

But does BRAB feel like you?

**** off BRAB

Depends what type of knob. BRAB is the biggest knob in the league but he’s also so good at it he gets a pass

Then you have other knobs like Noobz0r who try to sledge you with big words to make themselves feel better about themselves and to deflect attention to the fact that they have just slipped a rohypnol into your pint of overpriced bulmers at the empire bar that you have just had to pay for yourself despite the fact that you just shouted the last round all the while making it abundantly clear you are running low on funds and the “catch up” they decided to invite you to at short notice just happened to coincide with the same day all your direct debits come out. Leaving you to eat food that you have scavenged out of the IGA Kooyong road skip bin at 11pm coz you can’t afford to even buy a loaf of bread or pack of 2min noodles.

So yeah. Depends what type really

Thank you, BRAB.

Is anyone inter stev in starting up a rival singing contest just to give BRAB the shits? We could call it the no BRABs singing contest.

My nickname is brab. Sorry BRAB

Not brab. Yours?

I can’t understand what you are brabing about.

Very inter steve

I'll have to think long and hard about this.

BRAB

This was but a SMALL SAMPLE of the HUNDREDS of posts about me this season.

NOTE THAT I HAVE BEEN ABSENT ALL SEASON.

You all said that I was a s**t person, a s**t bloke, an indictment on the SFA, an embarrassment, a s**t bloke, a good bloke, a s**t person.

All wrong.

You all pretend to hate me but deep down you ******* Love me. I am literally the biggest thing the league has ever seen and I'm putting in 10% effort.

Next season I'm going up to 100%
AS SUCH, I AM OFFICIALLY PUTTING MY HAT IN THE RING FOR CAPTAINCY OF THE GUMBIES.
I am the smartest, most relevant poster in the league. I have participated in 2 leaderships and only destroyed one club, that's a strike rate of 50%.
I understand a normal distribution.
I can submit a team sheet.
I can recruit players. I prepared an entire expansion team in mere months.
Your call GUMBIES. I can save you from death.
#BRABIN26

I wholly endorse BRAB being made captain of the Gumbies.

Everyone knows BRAB ruins everything he touches. He could just be the finishing touch that finally ends theirs and the leagues misery.

#BRABforgumbiescaptain.

For once, I agree with naturaldumbarse

I am the smartest, most relevant poster in the league. I have participated in 2 leaderships and only destroyed one club, that's a strike rate of 50%.

Apologies for all I said previously. IN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you actually not want an edgy, sexy, millennial captain to lead you into the future?

They already tried with Quivorir.

With the other choice being death?

I'll choose death thanks.

This is a pretty huge blow to my campaign.

I wasn't actually expecting anyone to say no.

This is a pretty huge blow to my campaign.

I wasn't actually expecting anyone to say no.

And I wasn't expecting 3/4 of the people to captain the Gumbies to actually have the capability to captain an SFA club.

I guess we're both disappointed.

And I wasn't expecting 3/4 of the people to captain the Gumbies to actually have the capability to captain an SFA club.

I guess we're both disappointed.

I actually think I could do it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back