Media I am the only replacement. Give me mod powers.

Mod fumbler?

• Yes

• No

• I love you guys

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Worth it if it stops non-committee members trying to influence committee decisions.

So you are influencing the committee?

What really annoys me is you point blank lied.
With all due respect, you are not actually reading the thread and are only being fed what fumbler wants to feed.

The committee is not being influenced in any way because The Filth Wizard, as a former admin, is offering advice to the new admin. Given we had our last admin stand down after one season, this is not a bad thing in my view.

Would people complain if Filth had PMed Cloud_ directly and offered this advice having read the thread in the committee? Probably not.
But now it's in the open and allowing discussion and input from captains as well, in the open which is important for Wooshette but because she has a dislike for Filth, well it's just not cricket.

There has also been no response to the comments about Fred or Mobbs commenting in the committee.

This is such a ridiculous discussion.
If it makes everyone feel better then I will just let Filth speak to me and I will copy and paste what he tells me in the thread. Then he's not posting, his captain is and everyone is happy despite nothing actually changing.

Stupid. Taking time away from focusing on actual important matters in the league.

With all due respect, you are not actually reading the thread and are only being fed what fumbler wants to feed.

The committee is not being influenced in any way because The Filth Wizard, as a former admin, is offering advice to the new admin. Given we had our last admin stand down after one season, this is not a bad thing in my view.

Would people complain if Filth had PMed Cloud_ directly and offered this advice having read the thread in the committee? Probably not.
But now it's in the open and allowing discussion and input from captains as well, in the open which is important for Wooshette but because she has a dislike for Filth, well it's just not cricket.

There has also been no response to the comments about Fred or Mobbs commenting in the committee.

This is such a ridiculous discussion.
If it makes everyone feel better then I will just let Filth speak to me and I will copy and paste what he tells me in the thread. Then he's not posting, his captain is and everyone is happy despite nothing actually changing.

Stupid. Taking time away from focusing on actual important matters in the league.

I agree with all of this except for Wooshette disliking me, we're actually playing cricket tomorrow.

No, it was before.
Why? Because some people dont agree that he should be posting in the committee and said so?
As for Mobbs and Fred, I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen them post in my 2 seasons in there, Mobbs was sim related when he was asked questions about how it works, Fred was mod related if I remember.

Why? Because some people dont agree that he should be posting in the committee and said so?
As for Mobbs and Fred, I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen them post in my 2 seasons in there, Mobbs was sim related when he was asked questions about how it works, Fred was mod related if I remember.
The discussion has come up before and was dealt with then. It serves no purpose to keep going back to that well, it's not productive in the slightest and has no benefit to the league in any way.

Oi!!!!

If the furies have to be repped by a non idiot youre really restricting our options!!!
I like you rfctiger. You have always been a respectful poster on the Essendon board.

You would therefore be an awful representative of the Furies.

The discussion has come up before and was dealt with then. It serves no purpose to keep going back to that well, it's not productive in the slightest and has no benefit to the league in any way.
Believe it or not, we are all equal here and everyone has a right to discuss things if they believe it matters, no matter what the well police say.

Believe it or not, we are all equal here and everyone has a right to discuss things if they believe it matters, no matter what the well police say.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like you rfctiger. You have always been a respectful poster on the Essendon board.

You would therefore be an awful representative of the Furies.

Apparently my snapchat pics with bomber thompson and mini libba at the lone wolfs love shack have made me ineligable for a leadership position :(

That and rocking up to draft night drunk,...

Completely agree.

Case closed.

I think this has been blown a bit out of proportion.

I made expectations clear to the mods that I don't want them pushing an agenda, trying to influence my decision making or getting involved in some heated debate with actual committee members. I don't think that's what happened on this occasion, The Filth Wizard first made a post in regards to moderation and then a couple more in to clarify the original intentions of the tribunal which he first brought about. I ignore his posting when making a decision and only factor in the points brought up by captains and my own thoughts.

There's no practical way to stop the mods from posting previously or now so I'm not going to pursue it. I think there's more important things for me to tend to. As long as everyone acts sensibly then things will go smoothly.

I think this has been blown a bit out of proportion.

I made expectations clear to the mods that I don't want them pushing an agenda, trying to influence my decision making or getting involved in some heated debate with actual committee members. I don't think that's what happened on this occasion, The Filth Wizard first made a post in regards to moderation and then a couple more in to clarify the original intentions of the tribunal which he first brought about. I ignore his posting when making a decision and only factor in the points brought up by captains and my own thoughts.

There's no practical way to stop the mods from posting previously or now so I'm not going to pursue it. I think there's more important things for me to tend to. As long as everyone acts sensibly then things will go smoothly.
He has 20 posts already in the committee thread alone, the second highest..we’re not whining about a casual post or 2.
But sure, lets move on.

I demand to be the second Furies idiot to be granted access to the committee... I'm sure that I created something once.

I demand to be the second Furies idiot to be granted access to the committee... I'm sure that I created something once.
I always assumed you created god

The Filth Wizard advised against you. It was only a suggestion to Cloud_ , but he said anyone who wants to be a furie has mental issues to begin with, but if they also barrack for a scummy merseyside epl side they obviously have a foul mouth and a bad attitude

Harolad is more a chance of getting his backside on the wombat leather slim.dusty reclinders of the committee room than you

The Filth Wizard advised against you. It was only a suggestion to Cloud_ , but he said anyone who wants to be a furie has mental issues to begin with, but if they also barrack for a scummy merseyside epl side they obviously have a foul mouth and a bad attitude

Harolad is more a chance of getting his backside on the wombat leather slim.dusty reclinders of the committee room than you

What a lie!

apologies, only you have the wombat leather slim dusty recliner. the rest have theirs made of quokka

It was a present from my mum.

Back