I Bet My Left Nut That... (2016 Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres no way you get Prestia and keep 6. GC dont want a shitty player or any more picks that arent first rounders.

Last year we found a way to get Yarran without giving up our lowest pick, we are still a chance to land a later first round pick for Prestia. Just gotta think outside the box a bit.

Last year we found a way to get Yarran without giving up our lowest pick, we are still a chance to land a later first round pick for Prestia. Just gotta think outside the box a bit.

Prestia arguably worth more than Yarran.

Prestia arguably worth more than Yarran.

I'd agree but that isnt the only factor in play in trading. In this example Yarran was under contract last year so the price rose accordingly to prise him loose whereas that isn't a factor with Prestia. If we managed to secure another first round pick somehow I'd give us a good chance to get the deal done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That someone on BF will threaten to take nothing for a quality player by making them go in the PSD.

Also that someone on BF will say that they are going trade their uncontracted player to the highest bidder despite him waking out and nominating 1 team.

IBMLN that 99% of the posters on Bigfooty have never been involved inside an AFL club.

IBMLN that 99% of the posters on Bigfooty only contact with an AFL club is thru social media and the AFL media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back