I Bet My Left Nut That... (2016 Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year we found a way to get Yarran without giving up our lowest pick, we are still a chance to land a later first round pick for Prestia. Just gotta think outside the box a bit.
Could happen, but will be tricky and probably will involve 2017 picks.

If I'm a girl and want to be involved, what do i bet with?

A tit? A chop?

Please help.
Buy 2 nuts. Say walnuts maybe. From Coles. Nuts can be pricey if quality, but not in these quantities. Two total will cost very little. Put them in front of you on a table. Or on the floor. Doesn't matter.

The one on the left - bet that one and you're in the thread.

Buy 2 nuts. Say walnuts maybe. From Coles. Nuts can be pricey if quality, but not in these quantities. Two total will cost very little. Put them in front of you on a table. Or on the floor. Doesn't matter.

The one on the left - bet that one and you're in the thread.
Sounds like a cheap price to pay really.

The women need to wager a toe or an ear surely?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like a cheap price to pay really.

The women need to wager a toe or an ear surely?
Thread title says nut plus it needs to be on the left. I see no reason for anyone to be concerned about amputation. This is an equal playing field gender-wise for those who wish to think outside the square.

Which is why I bet my left walnut from Coles on Buckley out before end of 2017 H&A season.

Steven Trigg, you know what Crows supporters think of him, can't trust a word he says, they laughed their **** off when he moved to Carlton. You don't get to keep pick 5 and get Marchbank, it's lose pick 5 and what extras in the way of player/s and picks get added to Marchbank.

I believe Trigg left Adelaide with a whole bagful of crows supporters nuts

You've already missed Lobb,would take something spectacular like a fit Fyfe for him to be on the table. He's contracted for next year.
Wa media are still whispering a move is possible. Maybe GWS should give a little something back for the "greater" good and let him go home.:D

Wa media are still whispering a move is possible. Maybe GWS should give a little something back for the "greater" good and let him go home.:D
Naaaah
We really nèed him. You have us over a barrel over McCarthy, and Pickett maybe will come home. Lobb us out of contract end of next year, up to him then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back