I Bet My Left Nut That... (2017 Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
Think this is the eighth year in a row I've made this thread

What do you bet will happen this exchange period? I bet my left nut that Bryce Gibbs will be a Crow by the end of the trade period (lost out on this one last year), and that three more Giants (Kennedy, Smith and Griffen) will be headed to the Blues.

What do you bet will happen this exchange period? I bet my left nut that Bryce Gibbs will be a Crow by the end of the trade period (lost out on this one last year), and that three more Giants (Kennedy, Smith and Griffen) will be headed to the Blues.

How many left nuts do you have then?

Negative 6, by the looks of my previous threads :(

Just do a Stringer and double or nothing mate.

Make 6 'left nut' bets and see if you can break even by trade period end.

I'm a good judge of character and despite a history of poor left but bets, I'm backing you in son.

I'm so confident that I'll bet my left nut that your next 'reasonable' left nut bet will be the one that comes in.

...that some muppet on Trade Radio will propose a "4 of our spuds to Brisbane to Pick 1" deal, and try to sell it really seriously as a great deal for Brisbane.
I bet it happens more than once and probably at least one fan from each club will suggest something similar. Seriously tempted to ring up and suggest Suban, Sutcliffe and Taberner for Hogan and Dees 2nd.

I bet etc
Hogan goes nowhere
Gaz goes home and GC get fleeced
Somebody gives up pick 25 or better for a player that plays less than 5 games for his new club due to injury
The fans of the team that gets Stringer are up and about as if his last two years were like his 2015.

Dude dont do it.
:DOr at least remove Griffen from your list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back