Banter I bet you $36 that you all thought this thread title would be Jaidyn Stephenson related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pronunciation: /ˈbantə /
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]

• The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter
The rules to keep in mind in this thread:
- Read the definition of banter above, do not cross that line
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Pies or Richmond supporter)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- The thread will be closed once the game begins, the purpose is enjoy the lead up to the game
- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
- Have some fun, the more outlandish claims the better :)

Let the banter begin!!

Yeah, I nearly thought it, just like he's nearly scared off betting - BUT NOT QUITE!

One thing you can bet on is that Collingwood fans will always complain about injuries holding them back AGAIN!

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Yeah, I nearly thought it, just like he's nearly scared off betting - BUT NOT QUITE!

One thing you can bet on is that Collingwood fans will always complain about injuries holding them back AGAIN!
And despite a 25-9 free kick count in their favour will be whinging about the umpiring!

O_Grinners17

All Australian
Sep 15, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Image 22-7-19 at 12.15 pm.jpg

Moral win in the bag for this match.

Umpies have even rang up the Guinness World Book Of Records for their “most swallowed whistles” attempt.

Stephenson has gone all in at Sportsbet,can’t lose this bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back