Banter I bet you $36 that you all thought this thread title would be Jaidyn Stephenson related

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody USA! USA!.... I feel like only pies supporters would do that. God it was bloody annoying. Not because they were beating us, I just hate that chant in general. Only *******s ever seem to use it. If I hear that Friday night I'm going to spit chips.
I hate it as much as I hate the "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie" chant. But there's something especially cringeworthy about a mob aping the f#cknuckle jingoism of another nation.

Pies going to be slaughtered.
Form, injuries etc.
Everything coming together for tigers at the right time of year I reckon.
Your premiership to lose.

Banter thread. You'r meant to be dissing us, not yourselves. I mean it's quite accurate that the Pies are abysmal, we've known that for years.

You got it. I now refer to him in polite conversation as my ex-nephew. Thought he was a nice kid but we don't tolerate Collingwood in the Rise family. When I found out he was a Collingwood supporter I felt like turning him into a real one by knocking his teeth out. :)
Did you ever think that, you know, this reflects more on you than your nephew?
Just a thought....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banter thread. You'r meant to be dissing us, not yourselves. I mean it's quite accurate that the Pies are abysmal, we've known that for years.
You mean i cant banter about how horrible our current form is?
Cos....it really is...terrible. Apart from the west coast game.
Faark knows how that happened!?

Not that confident tonight considering our horrendous injury/health/multi bet list.

Stephenson
Moore
Beams
Wells
Dunn
Sier
Aish
Noble
Murphy
Greenwood (normally does a good job on Dusty)
Reid
Langdon
Adams

Elliot=Mayne=Thomas all listed as 'test' and have been named.

That's what you call an injury list guys.
According to Eddie tonight you guys have 18 on the injury list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back