Banter I bet you $36 that you all thought this thread title would be Jaidyn Stephenson related

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All the pies fans are busy practicing their USA, USA, USA' chant.
Bloody USA! USA!.... I feel like only pies supporters would do that. God it was bloody annoying. Not because they were beating us, I just hate that chant in general. Only *******s ever seem to use it. If I hear that Friday night I'm going to spit chips.

Bloody USA! USA!.... I feel like only pies supporters would do that. God it was bloody annoying. Not because they were beating us, I just hate that chant in general. Only *******s ever seem to use it. If I hear that Friday night I'm going to spit chips.

I didn't mind them chanting for Peggy.
Eddie wouldn't have been happy either.
Collingwood supporters chanting for our president instead of their own.

I didn't mind them chanting for Peggy.
Eddie wouldn't have been happy either.
Collingwood supporters chanting for our president instead of their own.
You've just blown my ******* mind. I've been looking at the world all wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate it being mentioned....bad bad bad memories!

Let them be mate, Friday night every single thread on this board will be tagged (No Opposition Supporters), just like always.
Haha no I’m extremely confident it won’t be tagged no oppo supporters as I’m very confident we beat you... haven’t been this confident of beating you since prelim final night last year... ahh oops I think
I’m doing this wrong..

Not that confident tonight considering our horrendous injury/health/multi bet list.

Stephenson
Moore
Beams
Wells
Dunn
Sier
Aish
Noble
Murphy
Greenwood (normally does a good job on Dusty)
Reid
Langdon
Adams

Elliot=Mayne=Thomas all listed as 'test' and have been named.

That's what you call an injury list guys.

Last edited:
Not that confident tonight considering our horrendous injury/health/multi bet list.

Stephenson
Moore
Beams
Wells
Dunn
Aish
Noble
Murphy
Greenwood (normally does a good job on Dusty)
Reid
Langdon

Elliot=Mayne=Thomas all listed as 'test' and have been named.

That's what you call an injury list guys.

Your VFL team will doubtless miss them.

Any AFL players out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back