Other I Can't See the NFL This Week...Dang!!

oh_my_hat

Club Legend
Jun 28, 2000
one-out in the goal squar
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Tottenham
I'm taping the Seinfeld marathon on TV1 which started 7pm on Friday and runs until about 11.30 Monday night so I will definitely have withdrawal symptoms by next week.

Looks like I will have to get out one of the Cowboy SB tapes and watch that instead. :D

carb70

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tampa Bay, Liverpool
omh, you are kidding me, you are taping Seinfeld?. Seinfeld is probably my all time favourite show but the shows have been repeated about 20 times each, we do you need to tape them?.

Anyway the Seinfeld marathon ends 10-30 Monday night and Fox Sports is replaying the game from 9-30 so you should be able to see the last half.

oh_my_hat

Club Legend
Jun 28, 2000
one-out in the goal squar
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Tottenham
carb, I know but my collection is fragment and out of order (is that the same thing?). This way I have the lot in order and in pristine conditon. My TV1 reception is much better than CH 10.

I think there is another show after the Marathon with behind the scenes info about Seinfeld. Hopefully that finishes at 10.30 and not starting at 10.30. Anyhow I know the result of the Saints v Giants game.

carb70

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tampa Bay, Liverpool
omh, It was a good game. Probably one of the better ones I have seen on FOX for a while. The 1st half was a bit slow and defensive with lots of penalties but the 2nd half picked up and the end was very exciting with the outcome of the match coming down to the last play.

The Hippie

Club Legend
Jun 18, 2001
Temora, N.S.W.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Temora Roos
The show's about as funny as fart in an elevator, mate. Sorry, I just can't get into it. From what I've seen if I'm at a mates place and I'm forced to watch, Kramer is about the only funny one.

carb70

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tampa Bay, Liverpool
Originally posted by The Hippie
The show's about as funny as fart in an elevator, mate. Sorry, I just can't get into it. From what I've seen if I'm at a mates place and I'm forced to watch, Kramer is about the only funny one.

Hippie being a Jets fan, I thought you would have a sense of humor.;)

The Hippie

Club Legend
Jun 18, 2001
Temora, N.S.W.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Temora Roos
Touche, Carb. I posted that before Mondays game and I kinda lost my sense of humour after Parramatta got beat. :(

(Touche Turtle, now he was funny):p :p

carb70

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tampa Bay, Liverpool
Touche, Carb. I posted that before Mondays game and I kinda lost my sense of humour after Parramatta got beat. :(

(Touche Turtle, now he was funny):p :p

I saw that Hippie. I not a League fan but wasn't Parramatta favourites to win the GF. I'm sure they were the top team for most of the season especially after Brisbane went into a huge slump. Anyway there is always next year.

By the way who is Touche Turtle?.:confused:

The Hippie

Club Legend
Jun 18, 2001
Temora, N.S.W.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Temora Roos
Originally posted by carb70

By the way who is Touche Turtle?.:confused:

Sorry mate, I'm showing my age. He's a cartoon turtle from a long time ago, when cartoons were cartoons. :D

And Parra were favourites. A bit like Essendon in the end, led for most of the year and just couldn't do it on the day. OMG, I must be bad if I had to use an Essendon analogy to get a point across. :eek: LOL

carb70

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tampa Bay, Liverpool

Sorry mate, I'm showing my age. He's a cartoon turtle from a long time ago, when cartoons were cartoons. :D

And Parra were favourites. A bit like Essendon in the end, led for most of the year and just couldn't do it on the day. OMG, I must be bad if I had to use an Essendon analogy to get a point across. :eek: LOL

Hippie I'll let the Essendon analogy pass this time, but don't do it again.;) :)

As far as Touche Turtle goes, I think I actually remember him. He was a sword fighting turtle back in the 70's, wasn't he?.

Back