I challenge anyone to read this and hold their lunch down

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/dane-swan/story-e6frecnu-1226609088121

First off, i feel sorry for Dane Swan that he has these 3 utterly embarrassing human beings, Mark Robinson, Eddie McGuire and Liam Pickering all trying to outdo each other in this "Dane Swan melodrama" that nobody except these leeches gives a hoot about.

McGuire really out does himself in this article. He is shameless, and would even make my namesake Terry Wallet look like a stand up straight shooter. The man really has no self awareness gene.

Then there is Robbo...

Chief Football Writer for the biggest selling s**t sheet in town, former journalist of the Year....MY GOD. This article is a new low, even in his Hall of Shame. For heavens sake News Ltd, if you're going to employ this buffoon at least give him a sub editor.

Another Terrible article from a terrible 'journalist' in Slobbo. He is the worst muppet in the footy media.
Enough of the sanctimonious "Swan's just a misunderstood bloke from Broady" s**t.

The Robbo version
"Dane Swan was a nobody when he and a couple of mates touched up a security guard at Federation Square in 2003. It was act of delinquency that caused pain and hurt."

Evidence actually produced to the court
"At one point Mr Celano was on the ground being punched and kicked by Swan, Carey and Ramsay, the QC said, and he was also hit with a Maglite torch.

Mr Heaton told the jury they could see Swan run past Carey and Ramsay and punch Mr Celano when he appeared to be trying to get up from the ground.

... as a result of the assault Mr Heaton said Mr Celano, 45, was left with fractures to his eye socket, cheekbone and the bridge of his nose, he coughed up blood and lost consciousness."

Kade Carey happened to punch a copper in the face during this 'delinquent' 'touching up'. The cleaner sued them and received $100k.

Reports Robbo cried for days after the death of Saddam Hussein and the loss of his lucrative contract to write the former dictator's biography, for which he already had a title - Saddam: Funny and Harmless Foreign Guy.

I asked a female friend for an opinion.
She said: "He's a bad boy with a wicked sparkle in his eyes. It's endearing. And he's not caught up with prettiness off the field. From his clothes to his words. He is who he is."

Pure poetry, wonder who this 'female friend' is?, quoting someone but not naming them, quality journalism.

Amazingly, he was able to hang with an infant.

It reminded me of an article I read about a gorilla which had been held in captivity and domesticated over a 10 year period.

I wonder if Swanny can wipe his own ass too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back