Opinion I don’t know about you guys, but…

Remove this Banner Ad

Media hounding an 18 year old for visiting his mother on Mother’s Day, media cracking in about the culture at the club in light of recruitment departures, Caro digging in again with the tassie s*** when we’re down.

I don’t know about you guys, but this game against the front running Saints will be a show of character. Get down and support the boys, support the club, suck a few cans and have some fun.

Lessgoooo
GG (BFNAAK)

Media hounding an 18 year old for visiting his mother on Mother’s Day, media cracking in about the culture at the club in light of recruitment departures, Caro digging in again with the tassie s*** when we’re down.

I don’t know about you guys, but this game against the front running Saints will be a show of character. Get down and support the boys, support the club, suck a few cans and have some fun.

Lessgoooo
GG (BFNAAK)

There's my boy.

Lessgoooo
GG (BFNAAK)
Thank you for confirming.

Great call GG.

A supremely talented 18 year prodigy has the expectation of the club on his very, very young shoulders (he’s still a kid, a baby in footy terms) and he’s been thrown fair-and-square into a first year s**t storm.. the least we can do is turn up in numbers and show him we have his back - he’s one of us.

Regardless of results right now, gee I wish I lived in Victoria just to have the privilege of watching this kid live, he could become one of the GOAT‘s and if we want him to stay in the Royal Blue & White we need to be there for him!

Can someone in the cheersquad please make a big kick ass sign saying something along the lines of.. ‘JHF - The new King of the North‘ to let him know he’s one of us.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

… we are boring to watch . It is like watching a game of soccer and ya too scared to go for a piss as u might miss a goal .
I actually thought the first quarter was really good footy.

That quarter not so much. But Saints are playing well and we are not far off it. Just hope the wheels don’t fall off in the second half.

I actually thought the first quarter was really good footy.

That quarter not so much. But Saints are playing well and we are not far off it. Just hope the wheels don’t fall off in the second half.
We cracked in for 15mins but haven't looked like it since. We get the ball and nothing happens. As TAO said, we're boring. We don't have any wheels As for the Saints playing well...yeah... nah. If they start to this is going to be very very ugly.

We cracked in for 15mins but haven't looked like it since. We get the ball and nothing happens. As TAO said, we're boring. We don't have any wheels As for the Saints playing well...yeah... nah. If they start to this is going to be very very ugly.
Foot skills as much as wheels. The oppo are happy for the kick to Walker and Anderson. They know it’s a 9 iron to a contest from there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back