Unofficial Preview I done made a season preview

Remove this Banner Ad

tl;dr I kid, I kid :p

It was actually pretty well written and your team analysis was a lot better then the other ones on the website. Good work :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where are you applying for exchange?
Application approved by UWA to Ottawa, just need to get Ottawa to approve it too. Will hopefully get my French up to scratch there while I'm studying.
This Alex Smith no relation to a Ash Smith ?
No relation. EH might actually love me if I was :(

You're aware they don't speak French in Ottawa right?

And LLB or JD at Uni? I've probably seen you around : |

Oh and thanks for the preview!
English and French are co-official languages, and while French isn't nearly as popular as English, 37% of people there can speak both.
The university also offers all units in French as well as English, and it is right on the border with Quebec (where I might have to live if I can't find on-campus housing!).
LLB 5th year. Finally have some decent electives to do!

English and French are co-official languages, and while French isn't nearly as popular as English, 37% of people there can speak both.
The university also offers all units in French as well as English, and it is right on the border with Quebec (where I might have to live if I can't find on-campus housing!).
LLB 5th year. Finally have some decent electives to do!

Ya i know man, I'm from there. Definitely in Quebec you'll find mainly Francophones, but outside of that province, i don't really know anyone that can speak French with any sort of fluency that isn't from Quebec, unless they went to French immersion. Which is quite funny because it's mandated that everything be written in French and English pass the 'creme sure' please?

Ottawa is a nice town, very Canberraesque, but with a bit more charm and you can always dart across the border.

Very good appraisal. I agree that the fringe of the finals is about what we can expect, and I'd be stoked if the eagles finished as high as fifth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back