I don't believe that i'm about to say this but...

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly that's the catch, it was like having Bruce Reid bowling for Australia, great strike bowler but rarely got through a game without picking up an inury
They look alike too.

Sadly that's the catch, it was like having Bruce Reid bowling for Australia, great strike bowler but rarely got through a game without picking up an inury

They might've been more physically reliable if they were held together by duct tape instead of sticky tape.

We desperately need a fit Kent in the team
Fun fact: Garlett and Spargo have never played together. Lets see how they do before we call the crocked messiah, who isn't that good anyway

Really need to step up the forward pressure.

Perhaps I am wrong but watching the Adelaide vs Richmond game last night. Well the Tigers bombed that ball in quite long and often high, but the forward pressure was intense and successful.

If Kent brings that then great.

Really need to step up the forward pressure.

Perhaps I am wrong but watching the Adelaide vs Richmond game last night. Well the Tigers bombed that ball in quite long and often high, but the forward pressure was intense and successful.

If Kent brings that then great.
I was thinking the same thing, though I didn't think they bombed it in high but their entries weren't that great. There was one point reiwoldt kicked an absolute grubber and Richmond ended up getting a goal. I think when Richmond do bomb it in high it isn't like Melbourne. When Melbourne do it It's to one area where every forward seems to contest leaving opposition defenders free to walk it out. Richmond players stay down ready to pounce when the ball hits the deck. They don't crowd one area they are spread.

I was thinking the same thing, though I didn't think they bombed it in high but their entries weren't that great. There was one point reiwoldt kicked an absolute grubber and Richmond ended up getting a goal. I think when Richmond do bomb it in high it isn't like Melbourne. When Melbourne do it It's to one area where every forward seems to contest leaving opposition defenders free to walk it out. Richmond players stay down ready to pounce when the ball hits the deck. They don't crowd one area they are spread.

Yes that is it exactly, the combination of forward pressure and non-crowding in the marking contest (I think that is the real bugbear at the end of the day).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back