I frothed over Cousins: Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

ShriekingShack

Senior List
Jun 9, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Rebecca Judd has admitted to ‘frothing’ over a young Ben Cousins before ultimately meeting and marrying his West Coast teammate Chris Judd.
The blogger, entrepreneur, TV presenter and influencer met Judd when they were both 19 years old, but she confessed that the premiership captain wasn’t the first Eagle to catch her teenage eye.
“In high school, my group of best girlfriends, one of us... had a life-size cut out of Ben Cousins at the beach with just a towel on in her bedroom,” she said.
“We would always just froth at this picture.”

She confessed even after meeting Judd, she was still star-struck when she eventually met Cousins at a dinner in Melbourne.
“There was a footy game in Melbourne and we all went out for dinner. I was so scared the whole night to even look at (Cousins) or say anything because I was so nervous.

“Then at the end of the night, I was like ‘Hi, Ben!’ and he was just so cool.”

This is really fascinating. It looks like Juddy wasn't always Bec's number one and had Cuz been on the market at the time she would have pounced. Things could have gone so differently.

I do, however, think it is terrible that she feels the need to say this publicly. Imagine how Chris feels, knowing now that she preferred Ben to him and that he was basically Option B. Knowing that she thought Ben was the better catch.

I think Bec should have kept this to herself.

This is incredibly hurtful to Chris.

Full article here: https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/a...s-before-meeting-husband-chris-ng-b881319026z

Rebecca Judd has admitted to ‘frothing’ over a young Ben Cousins before ultimately meeting and marrying his West Coast teammate Chris Judd.
The blogger, entrepreneur, TV presenter and influencer met Judd when they were both 19 years old, but she confessed that the premiership captain wasn’t the first Eagle to catch her teenage eye.
“In high school, my group of best girlfriends, one of us... had a life-size cut out of Ben Cousins at the beach with just a towel on in her bedroom,” she said.

She confessed even after meeting Judd, she was still star-struck when she eventually met Cousins at a dinner in Melbourne.
“There was a footy game in Melbourne and we all went out for dinner. I was so scared the whole night to even look at (Cousins) or say anything because I was so nervous.

This is really fascinating. It looks like Juddy wasn't always Bec's number one and had Cuz been on the market at the time she would have pounced. Things could have gone so differently.

I do, however, think it is terrible that she feels the need to say this publicly. Imagine how Chris feels, knowing now that she preferred Ben to him and that he was basically Option B. Knowing that she thought Ben was the better catch.

Full article here: https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/a...s-before-meeting-husband-chris-ng-b881319026z
I am sure Chris has frothed over other girls in his day.

I am glad we are in full lockdown otherwise we would never get such hard-hitting, insightful stories. We would be talking about football instead.

Wow. Imagine Bec Cousins. Just how different things could have been.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're having a giraffe aren't you.......?

Are you a teenager?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back