I frothed over Cousins: Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

One of Australia’s biggest f/wits this woman.
That's a bit unfair.

She was working pretty hard at uni whenever I saw her, and nobody knew who she was until THAT dress and then everyone at Curtin knew who she was.

Hooked up with a footballer making a fortune allowing her to live a comfortable life full of opportunity...

..yeah... real dumb move.

That's a bit unfair.

She was working pretty hard at uni whenever I saw her, and nobody knew who she was until THAT dress and then everyone at Curtin knew who she was.

Hooked up with a footballer making a fortune allowing her to live a comfortable life full of opportunity...

Judchella.

Sounds like Bec Judd always wanted to be a WAG, which isn't a great reflection on her. I mean being a WAG isn't bad, it is fine if a woman falls in love with a player, but if a woman sets out to be a WAG that is an entirely different story.

That's a bit unfair.

She's cash wise but what a horror as a person.

Sounds like Bec Judd always wanted to be a WAG, which isn't a great reflection on her. I mean being a WAG isn't bad, it is fine if a woman falls in love with a player, but if a woman sets out to be a WAG that is an entirely different story.

lol. Do you think AFL players would all have such hot wives if they didn't play AFL?

90%+ of AFL wives wanted to be a WAG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you believe the rumours she was not afraid to get on the glass pipe with Dean cox back in the day.

I've never heard these rumours.

Did you watch a lot of Disney movies while growing up?

Rebecca Judd has admitted to ‘frothing’ over a young Ben Cousins before ultimately meeting and marrying his West Coast teammate Chris Judd.
The blogger, entrepreneur, TV presenter and influencer met Judd when they were both 19 years old, but she confessed that the premiership captain wasn’t the first Eagle to catch her teenage eye.
“In high school, my group of best girlfriends, one of us... had a life-size cut out of Ben Cousins at the beach with just a towel on in her bedroom,” she said.
“We would always just froth at this picture.”

She confessed even after meeting Judd, she was still star-struck when she eventually met Cousins at a dinner in Melbourne.
“There was a footy game in Melbourne and we all went out for dinner. I was so scared the whole night to even look at (Cousins) or say anything because I was so nervous.

“Then at the end of the night, I was like ‘Hi, Ben!’ and he was just so cool.”

This is really fascinating. It looks like Juddy wasn't always Bec's number one and had Cuz been on the market at the time she would have pounced. Things could have gone so differently.

I do, however, think it is terrible that she feels the need to say this publicly. Imagine how Chris feels, knowing now that she preferred Ben to him and that he was basically Option B. Knowing that she thought Ben was the better catch.

I think Bec should have kept this to herself.

This is incredibly hurtful to Chris.

Full article here: https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/a...s-before-meeting-husband-chris-ng-b881319026z
You and I clearly have different thresholds for "fascinating" content. :rolleyes:

I am sure Chris has frothed over other girls in his day.
no it should have been me...I got what a drug addled moron would want.. but I crashed and burned... per capita is the dynamic of this all..
wrap your arms around me.. no just getting to the apex of the affliction..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back