Opinion 'I gotta get a kick first': Patrick Naish didn't ask for Dusty or Grigg's number as he aims for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Two things for me.
Everything I read and hear about Naish I love in regards to belief, ambition and attitude.
And Riolis injury worries me. It has from the minute it happened, just looks like one of those prick injuries that might see him out for a while.
Play it safe I say.

Two things for me.
Everything I read and hear about Naish I love in regards to belief, ambition and attitude.
And Riolis injury worries me. It has from the minute it happened, just looks like one of those prick injuries that might see him out for a while.
Play it safe I say.
Apparently it's in the middle section of the foot and notoriously slow to heal.

Apparently it's in the middle section of the foot and notoriously slow to heal.
They are always bar none really nasty and long term. I just hope it comes up well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two things for me.
Play it safe I say.

Agreed - there are not many good news stories following foot injuries (cf. Trengove, Egan). At least it isn't the navicular

with young naish, if he is any good at senior level the 6 jumper is his for the taking as griggs got 2 years of good footy left in him maybe 3. pretty sure naish senior was a high number for a couple of years before he took over david palms number 6 when he retired

Naish sounds like he's got his head screwed on. And getting help from the right people.

Other than that they're spicing up the forward pressure. Hopefully improving it. And the big guys are pushing - good news.

Two things for me.
Play it safe I say.
Wasn't happy when the club drafted rioli...
Now not happy he got such a s**t injury...
Kid is gonna be a gun..
Stuff that injury...
Rioli is the pressure king up forward it's going to hurt us with his absence...

Two things for me.
Play it safe I say.
Good thing we have Bolton and Stengle waiting in the wings. Also Higgins and Lloyd. Doesnt need to be rushed back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back