I Had No Idea That Was The Same Actor

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, he starred in Above The Law during his prime.
nico-DI.jpg

But evidently, he wasn't above the Big Macs:
steven-seagal.jpg

didnt know that Dr Maurier (Hannibal's psychologist) was Dana Scully in X-files. She's like fine wine.

86c95993947b4d77654df575d16411bf.jpg
scully-x-files.jpg

Last edited:
but this one really got me when I found out

601px-ApnowM60-7.jpg

Apocalypse Now

laurencefishburne2.jpg

The Matrix
Me, too. Wow! I watched Apocalypse Now for the first time a few months ago when it was on telly, and it took me a while to figure out it was Fishburne. And I just found out that he was 14 at the start of the film, and lied about his age to get the part.

When production began in March 1976, he was just 14 years old, having lied about his age to get the part. Filming took so long that he was actually 17 years old upon its completion.[6][8]

bdc614b9bfdb308f9b2622a5d07ad024.jpg

The man villain in Indian Jones and the Last Crusade, is also General Veers (the guy aboard the AT-AT) in The Empire Strikes Back.

Admiral Ozzel (the guy who Darth Vader chokes over the video screen) is Hitler in Last Crusade too.

How about a singer? I was watching Grace Slick (Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship) in an SBS doco, and it was a while before it dawned on me that she was the same woman who sang We Built This City. Crikey. Sure, she's in her 70s, but still.

435318.jpg

how_rock_stars_640_38.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about a singer? I was watching Grace Slick (Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship) in an SBS doco, and it was a while before it dawned on me that she was the same woman who Sang We Built This City. Crikey. Sure, she's in her 70s, but still.

435318.jpg

how_rock_stars_640_38.jpg

It's just not fair, that getting old s**t.

Having watched Sons of Anarchy as it aired

aEVoe.jpg

Then I binge watched Justified and about half way through season 3 as the final season of Sons was airing I realised holy s**t Venus (pictured above) is

fuXkfYa.jpg

******* Boyd Crowdah

and he was Detective Shane Vendrell in The Shield before that
the-shield-strike-team1.jpg

The Shield is why he appeared in that hilarious role in SoA.Kurt Sutter worked on The Shield and created SoA.

and he was Detective Shane Vendrell in The Shield before that
the-shield-strike-team1.jpg

The Shield is why he appeared in that hilarious role in SoA.Kurt Sutter worked on The Shield and created SoA.

I never watched the shield but i knew he was in it

Currently watching STRIPES
The M.P that Harold Ramis is into (louise) is the same actress who plays Lt Einhorn in ace ventura.

Sorry i dont know how to post multiple pictures but yeh wowee

Binge watching Friday Night Lights for the third time and only yesterday realised that Tyra's Mum also plays Scarlett's Mum in Nashville.

Which is weird because she pretty much looks exactly the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back