Remove this Banner Ad

Dan26

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 23, 2000
Werribee
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I hate your mob, Carlton fans, but god I respect you as a club.

Which other team could fluke two wins over more talented opposition in 2 of their last 5 matches against the Bombers?

I'm pissed off that we let you win, and I can't wait till we get another crack at you!

Fluke? You just will not acknowledge that anybody can beat Essendon on their own merits can you? You truly believe that the whole football world revolves around Essendon. The message will never get through. Carlton were not lucky to win. They beat Essendon last night with a superior game plan. Sheedy was out thought by Brittain.

I've given you credit ODN's. Many, many times. It's a bit like when Adelaide won their Grand Finals. They deserved to win on the day against arguably superior opposition, but the natural tendency is to label the win a fluke.

I think a win over the most talented side in the competiton minus 4 of your best players is a good one for the "fluke" category (i.e how the hell did they pull that one off?)

I don't know how you pulled it off, but somehow, you did. If you want to get technical with me, we could get into a stupid debate about the definition of "fluke" whereby you will state that the effort Carlton put up, means that technically it wasn't a "fluke", because they worked hard to achieve their goal of winning the match.
rolleyes.gif

But, given the circumstnces regarding the availability of players, one would have to say that the Blues were a tad fortunate to come away with the points (their good form not withstanding)

Oh for god's sake. Go peddle your crap on the main board where it belongs. You are inflexible and incapable of seeing what is in front of your face. Gee ..... I wonder why so many people have a problem with you and not so much with the other Bomber fans? Get a clue! Oh and don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out will ya!!!!!

Originally posted by The Old Dark Navy's:
Oh for god's sake. Go peddle your crap on the main board where it belongs. You are inflexible and incapable of seeing what is in front of your face. Gee ..... I wonder why so many people have a problem with you and not so much with the other Bomber fans? Get a clue! Oh and don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out will ya!!!!!

So, in other words, you don't know how to respond to my above post, so you will just make it persoanl again. Is that right? That post of yours was a complete waste. It meant nothing.

I'd be saying the same thing, if Essendon, minus 4 of our best players in 1995 were hypothetically able to conjure up a win over Carlton.

Dan
They won we lost let it go, you are not doing yourself or the Bombers any favours by posting here. Respect their board and take your gripes back to the main board.

------------------
RED & BLACK, THE COLOURS OF FENG SHUI

DAN, FLUKE??

Where were the flukes??

Yous lost, Carlton won!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Originally posted by Dan25:
So, in other words, you don't know how to respond to my above post, so you will just make it persoanl again. Is that right? That post of yours was a complete waste. It meant nothing.

I'd be saying the same thing, if Essendon, minus 4 of our best players in 1995 were hypothetically able to conjure up a win over Carlton.

I can answer anything. I just don't believe that you should be able to spin your rubbish on our board. You are disrespecting the Blues and their fans. As Mantis said, "keep it on the main board." You are laughable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back