Roast I have No Repect for Kyrgios and Tomic

Remove this Banner Ad

These Guy are just Idiots who always seem to Embrass Themselves and Australia.

Both like Making Scenes when they are not getting there way. They Abuse the Equipment,Umpires and Fans. They look to be Very Mentally Weak.

I just can't stand these 2 Arrogant Tossers.

They are Young Talents but I have no Respect for either one

Last edited:
These Guy are just Idiots who always seem to Embrass Themselves and Australia.

Both like Making Scenes when they are not getting there way. They Abuse the Equipment,Umpires and Fans. They look to be Very Mentally Weak.

I just can't stand these 2 Arrogant Tossers.

They are Young Talents but I have no Respect for either one
I have no idea how much tennis talent those two have.
What is clear is that they have a lot of talent for making headlines for the wrong reasons.
For me it is not about respect more about how one presents themselves and they seem not to be doing such a good job.

Pisses me off seeing someone with all the talent inthe world piss it up the wall

Be in all Sports been plenty who where in the AFL and had Massive Physical/Athletism Potential but Badly Lacked in the Mental Side

His former coach says Kyrgios trains for only 15 minutes a day. Despite that he is 13 in the world. If he had half the application and desire to match his talent he could be anything.

Shows how much Potential he has but he is just Pissing it away

Needs a wake up call. Might not be anyone that could get him to listen though.
He might need to turn to Sillipousis for career advice.

I see a reality show in his future.

Hard to watch tennis with spoilt indulgent rich brats running around. So much talent, yet missing a few key qualities such as dedication to hard work, humility, respect for others. I could keep going.

As OA points out, from the Philippoussis School of Tennis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think NK is ever going to pull his finger out. He's 21 but he's just too far gone IMO. I see him driving around Canberra in his terrible baby blue BMW. A grade knob on and off the field. Brother is cut from the same cloth as well.

I think he'll play for a few more years, earn a ton of money and then you'll never see him again. Much like the poo as mentioned above.

I don't think NK is ever going to pull his finger out. He's 21 but he's just too far gone IMO. I see him driving around Canberra in his terrible baby blue BMW. A grade knob on and off the field. Brother is cut from the same cloth as well.

I think he'll play for a few more years, earn a ton of money and then you'll never see him again. Much like the poo as mentioned above.

Haven't both pretty much said they are in it Just for the Money?

First you must respect yourself, from there respect may be built towards you

Why the Pot Shot
Eh?
It was directed at Mr Kyrgios and Mr Tomic.
If they don't respect themselves how can anyone else respect them?

100%. Kyrgios would rather be playing basketball. Just another Australian spoilt brat.

I think most people have thought of what their dream job would be. Kyrgios dreams of becoming a professional basketball player and I can't see why you think it an issue.

The problem I have with Kyrgios, is fine, you don't like Tennis, you're doing it for the money. So many of us have done, are doing or will do in the future jobs we don't like.

If we acted like him we wouldn't have these jobs.

Stop being a brat.

I think most people have thought of what their dream job would be. Kyrgios dreams of becoming a professional basketball player and I can't see why you think it an issue.
Yeah sure, I can see that. But he's meant to be an icon for kids of tennis all over Australia. If they see someone talking about playing a different sport and then front up and serve the s**t he did the other night, I think it becomes a little concerning. The next lot of kids are just going to be exactly the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back