I heard the police are throwing a party?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi guys, not sure if this is the right board or not, but I half heard an ad on TV the other day, saying something about the police throwing a party over the Christmas break? It said something about loud music and other things but as I said I didn't catch it all. My question is, given the police are a government body, are we - the public - allowed to attend? I'd love to go along, talk to the cops about their work, etc. Does anyone have any further details?

Thanks

Hi guys, not sure if this is the right board or not, but I half heard an ad on TV the other day, saying something about the police throwing a party over the Christmas break? It said something about loud music and other things but as I said I didn't catch it all. My question is, given the police are a government body, are we - the public - allowed to attend? I'd love to go along, talk to the cops about their work, etc. Does anyone have any further details?

Thanks
Being this isnt the bay, im assuming your post is serious. Its a radio advert, the loud music are sirens, the party lights are police lights. Basically just a dont drink/drug and drive add.

Sounds pretty cool! So it's an all-weekend style party? Is it on in Melbourne as well or just Sydney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back