Toast I ****ing love this ****ing club

Remove this Banner Ad

Man crush on pears!

Good, Cos Hurley is MINE! :p

Out of interest. Hurley will be eligible next year still for the Rising Star award won't he? Even if he get one this week? If so, I am loading up on him next year. Look how good he is already.

As much as it has all but ruled Sydney out of the finals, thank god you guys knocked Port Adelaide out of the eight. There's no way they should've been there.

All but? What fantasy world are you living in? The one where swine flu wipes out everybody beyond a 50km radius from Centrepoint tower?

awsome bloody game!! when pris had a shot to go and word got around that there were 50 seconds left, i thought we had it wrapped up! still what a finish!

I ****ing love this club!!!

Good, Cos Hurley is MINE! :p

Out of interest. Hurley will be eligible next year still for the Rising Star award won't he? Even if he get one this week? If so, I am loading up on him next year. Look how good he is already.
Yep. Nathan Jones from Melbourne received two nominations over two years. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To the fat bitch who last September came into the Essendon members reserve during the third quarter of the game against St Kilda, then left at 3 quarter time, then came back after the game to heap s**t on an 11 year old kid who sits near me:

**** you, you fat ****.

Essendon. You've given me a wonderful Birthday weekend. ****ING LOVE YOU!!!! I've got a grin a mile wide!! March proudly towards september now boys ... you've earned your spot and cause some havoc!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Happy birthday to us.

I love you Matty. :)

Sigged

Was awesome seeing that Nazi Llama bastard miss.

Only could be topped by milne going down and missing a premiership. The gutter rat.

The dirty dog could do a knee in the prelim or just a hammy would do! Perhaps he could get reported!:p

Hard for a blues man to say this, but one of the most courageous wins ever.
Hurley is so good it hurts. It even hurts more that he went at pick 5.
See you in the first week of the finals.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back