Werewolf I Just Can't Wait to Be Kingmaker...

Remove this Banner Ad

I need a graph on how many evil you had guessed BRAB
Omg that game was hilarious. Easily the funniest and best ww game I've ever played. This was more satisfying because I felt I played well this game but that will always be my favourite. If only I wasn't on holidays at the time I could perhaps have enjoyed it more!

Omg that game was hilarious. Easily the funniest and best ww game I've ever played. This was more satisfying because I felt I played well this game but that will always be my favourite. If only I wasn't on holidays at the time I could perhaps have enjoyed it more!
And I made it until the last 4! I was so close to the finish line but BRAB had to kill me :(.

And I made it until the last 4! I was so close to the finish line but BRAB had to kill me :(.
I was hoping you and I would make it against him. Was shocked BRAB killed you over hatchy. Why did you do that BRAB?

Yeah, if I had this village in that game I would have won for sure.

At least in the end I helped you both to get on his tail.

Should've listened to me earlier! Lol.

I was hoping you and I would make it against him. Was shocked BRAB killed you over hatchy. Why did you do that BRAB?

My entire end game was based on the "Hatchy is a moron" gameplan and I am still convinced it would have worked had I not had an 8 hour shift during the end game and had time to make a better case for myself.

Human meatball liked this post.

Maybe [B]Elton Johns Wig[/B] is evil

[B]Bet on Blue[/B] is getting really desperate at this point.

I wonder if he notices he's not the only person I've asked the question to?

So we are back to passive Filth.

It's good to see you again.

Not on the front foot hunting evil.

This is classic evil Filth.

Blaze storm is my target.

What an overly elaborate defence.

You have 5 minutes to change my mind

(in response to dogs105)
You'd like that wouldn't you?

Any good King will ride the entire day phase. Evil scrambling.

(in reference to FR0GGY)

5/5

Joel is actually evil. Book it in

Hatchy
Rodney
Melter

Would be my 3 main targets next.

(in response to Mooch)
RED FLAG RED FLAG.

Pay attention to this s**t fellas

Elton Johns Wig - villager
Bet on Blue - villager
The Filth Wizard - villager
Blaze Storm - villager
dogs105 - villager
FR0GGY - doctor
joelsyt - seer
RodneyDangerfield - villager
Mooch - villager

Now BRAB, take this as a message from a Tier 1 to a Tier 3.

Shut the * up minnow. :)

Oh btw guys:

Player list:

1. Melter
2. akkaps
3. Golumless - Shenzi/beta/assassin, executed D1
4. NaturalDisaster - Simba/hero, killed N4 by Nala

(in response to dogs105)

(in reference to FR0GGY)

(in response to Mooch)

Bet on Blue - villager
Blaze Storm - villager
dogs105 - villager
FR0GGY - doctor
joelsyt - seer
Mooch - villager

Shut the **** up minnow. :)

I just knew you were going to do that, lol.

At least in the end I helped you both to get on his tail.

Should've listened to me earlier! Lol.
Honestly, BRAB making that graph should've been the sign. No one who was innocent would go into THAT much effort to paint someone as being evil. Oh well, what's done is done and that still remains my favourite game yet. Everything from the graph to meatball claiming doc after the deadline, it had it all.

Last edited:
(in response to dogs105)

(in reference to FR0GGY)

(in response to Mooch)

Bet on Blue - villager
Blaze Storm - villager
dogs105 - villager
FR0GGY - doctor
joelsyt - seer
Mooch - villager

Shut the **** up minnow. :)

Sorry, can't hear you over the fact that I outed 75% of evil this game.

NOBODY CAN DENY THIS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My entire end game was based on the "Hatchy is a moron" gameplan and I am still convinced it would have worked had I not had an 8 hour shift during the end game and had time to make a better case for myself.
As soon as I saw you killed roo I knew we would win. I was already making my victory speech and telling hatchy which was the right decision.

Honestly, BRAB making that graph should've been the sign. No one who was innocent would go into THAT much effort to paint someone as being evil. Oh well, what's done is done and that still remains my favourite game yet. Everything from the graph to meatball claiming doc after the deadline, it had everything.

The graph got rodders and Fryer nixed though.

It's actually not uncommon. Often an evil player will attract plenty of warranted attention early and if they weather the storm it seems to just slip into the abyss as new prospects pop up.
Nearly happened to me in the dogs game. I was a bee's dick away from being lynched on the first day yet I went under the radar from then on and made it to the second last day before both evil factions beat the village.

Honestly, BRAB making that graph should've been the sign. No one who was innocent would go into THAT much effort to paint someone as being evil. Oh well, what's done is done and that still remains my favourite game yet. Everything from the graph to meatball claiming doc after the deadline, it had everything.
Absolutely. It was the first time I had ever made endgame. This was the second.

2/2 in endgame.

It's hard being Melter

But seriously it was heaps of fun too.

Nearly happened to me in the dogs game. I was a bee's dick away from being lynched on the first day yet I went under the radar from then on and made it to the second last day before both evil factions beat the village.
I've never seen a game before that where evil had it wrapped up so early they were able to all be out in the open.

That was awesome fun roo2macca and Fryer Tuck - god it's satisfying winning as evil!!!

I'm sorry Blaze Storm I really screwed you over. But I didn't want you to get modkilled. That's why I deleted my post. It was the right thing to do.

Well played village. I thought you had us when you got cloud. That was a brilliant move.

And what more can you say about BRAB?! He was the best player in this game by a mile.

#dicksoutforbrab

Nah, it's all good. After I deleted my comment I felt guilty about playing outside the spirit of the game, so I pushed a little to be lynched. I was gutted that I was seriously considering hitting TAP instead of SM...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back