I kiss the ground on which you walk ...

Remove this Banner Ad

I am floored finding the Goat have been out performing!

Can’t link the clip here but type in TISM at YouTube for a December 2nd 2022 performance of 1 hour length

And who?

A funny reminisce especially of the early days. The name of the Murrumbeena Concert says it all…

I saw TISM at the Good Things Festival late last year. They absolutely went off.

The best part of the show was the fact that at least 80% of the audience were the people that their songs so mercilessly rip the p*ss out of - ordinary, middle class w@nkers trying to recapture their "edgy" youth (my good self included). We were all Roger from The Parable of Glenn McGrath's Haircut for one magical early Summer afternoon (before jumping into an outrageously surge pricing Uber and heading back to our comfortable middle suburban homes).

I saw TISM at the Good Things Festival late last year. They absolutely went off.

The best part of the show was the fact that at least 80% of the audience were the people that their songs so mercilessly rip the p*ss out of - ordinary, middle class w@nkers trying to recapture their "edgy" youth (my good self included). We were all Roger from The Parable of Glenn McGrath's Haircut for one magical early Summer afternoon (before jumping into an outrageously surge pricing Uber and heading back to our comfortable middle suburban homes).

I fell out with them after Great Truckin Songs; life moved on

But yeh 1988-1990 front and centre at most gigs. I remember us waiting at the Palace in StKilda for a 2am appearance and other such venues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back