I kiss the ground on which you walk ...

Remove this Banner Ad

I once heard some random media personality talking on twitter or something about an uncomfortable flight. Apparently they'd been getting stuck into Mike Tyson a bit in their commentary recently and then lo and behold they get on a plane and who should sit down next to them but the man himself. He knew, they both knew. Which is obviously awkward but probably not as awkward as me immediately going straight to a joke about how uncomfortable it is being stuck on a plane next to someone that insists on chewing your ear off during the flight.

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
interview-step-brothers.gif
Christ you love the early 2010s. Saunder > Will Feral though.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

barnrokn

Club Legend
Aug 1, 2017
Straightouttanthmelb
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne
I once heard some random media personality talking on twitter or something about an uncomfortable flight. Apparently they'd been getting stuck into Mike Tyson a bit in their commentary recently and then lo and behold they get on a plane and who should sit down next to them but the man himself. He knew, they both knew. Which is obviously awkward but probably not as awkward as me immediately going straight to a joke about how uncomfortable it is being stuck on a plane next to someone that insists on chewing your ear off during the flight.
1674628100896.jpeg

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want.
So, tell me what you want, what you really really want.
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want.
So, tell me what you want, what you really really want.
I wanna—, I wanna—, I wanna—, I wanna—, I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig, ah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back