I know we're an AFL forum but congratulations Cam Smith.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit rich coming from someone who's AFL team has been ruined for most of this decade due to a supplements saga.

Cam Smith has been able to do something that no other player in the NRL has ever done-- done it with absolute class and is STILL one of the best players in the world today in his mid 30's.

Congrats Cam!
Ha ha well said

Salary cap cheat.

He did get $60,000 to renovate his home as part of his deal when the salary cap cheating was exposed. Surely Cam realised that's not normally how you get paid as part of a salary cap?
Do more research, it was a fox contract that was approved only to be then told it had to be put in the salary that contributed to it being over.

He's not too bad for a Queenslander.

You might as well be congratulating lady ga ga on her newest tattoo addition.
No one gives flying #### what Cam Smith had for breakfast this morning or the fact he has trotted around for 400 games. So what.

Rugby league is a pathetically boring game and why you would bother to post about it here in any way shape or form is beyond comprehension.

#### NRL...I’d rather watch grass grow.

How is your grass growing???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some really childish and frankly pathetic comments in this thread. Don't care if you don't like the sport, 400 games is a massive achievement, if you can't see that & want to be a tall poppy shut the * up and jog on. I don't like plenty of sports but I can recognize when someone has achieved something great and even if I couldn't care less, I'm not a child who feels compelled to run my mouth.

Edit: Bomberboyokay seems Smiths got you head*ed, you'd be one to complain about cheats looking at your club

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back