I know we're an AFL forum but congratulations Cam Smith.

Remove this Banner Ad

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I know they'll be 1 or 2 comments that the rugby league thread is further down blah blah but as sports fans we should all congratulate Cam Smith on 400 games.

Whilst of course he is an NRL player he has really embraced AFL and has a lot of friends in the AFL playing and media ranks.

Congrats Cam on an amazing achievement.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
c26858ef153e78921a88f8a99702b61e

Salary cap cheat.

Bit rich coming from someone who's AFL team has been ruined for most of this decade due to a supplements saga.

Cam Smith has been able to do something that no other player in the NRL has ever done-- done it with absolute class and is STILL one of the best players in the world today in his mid 30's.

Congrats Cam!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You might as well be congratulating lady ga ga on her newest tattoo addition.
No one gives flying #### what Cam Smith had for breakfast this morning or the fact he has trotted around for 400 games. So what.

Rugby league is a pathetically boring game and why you would bother to post about it here in any way shape or form is beyond comprehension.

#### NRL...I’d rather watch grass grow.
I love AFL a lot more than NRL. Having said that it us possible to follow more than 1 code.

Cameron Smith never played for Essendon.

So you can only speak positively of people who play for Essendon?

Anyone else you only talk about negatively? Such a strange mentality.

Cause Cam Smith knew about it an was involved.

He did get $60,000 to renovate his home as part of his deal when the salary cap cheating was exposed. Surely Cam realised that's not normally how you get paid as part of a salary cap?

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
He did get $60,000 to renovate his home as part of his deal when the salary cap cheating was exposed. Surely Cam realised that's not normally how you get paid as part of a salary cap?
??

He lives around the corner from me.

What the * is he going to get renovated for $60k?

It costs that much to get the house cleaned FFS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back