Politics & Government I like the feeling of...

Remove this Banner Ad

That feeling of horror when you realise you've lost your phone, wallet or keys. Swearing; panic-stricken; slapping your pants pockets like a fool; trying to think where you've dropped it. And then 20 seconds later, the euphoria that washes over you when you find it again in the breast pocket of your jacket. Ahhhh, BLISS!!! What a relief that I'm a just a dickhead and I didn't lose it after all...:$:D

I often lose my phone, wallet or keys when they slide down beside/under car seats after they fall out of my pocket or I leave them on the passenger seat.

Then when I try to find them again I go into a mad panic turning the house upside down before I think of checking the car where they usually turn up.

It's a mixture of relief and embarrassment that you've spent the last half an hour swearing and raging like a campaigner thinking you've lost them.

Scratching a itch inside the ear with a cotton bud

You are doing it wrong. Try this

black-simple-but-useful-wire-clip-hair-clip.jpg

Taking a dump at work, and knowing you're getting paid to do so.
I used to treat going to work with a bad hangover in a similar light.

People always say "I hate going to work with a hangover" and they want to take a sickie. What a waste! Keep your sickies for when you've got something good you'd rather do.

I can't think of many better ways to spend a hungover day than to sleepwalk my through work, doing f**k all, taking a long lunch, nicking off early and getting paid. Those were often my most social days at the office, standing around the coffee machine all morning and talking s**t to people.

Been absolutely stuffed at the end of the day and that first drop of your drink of choice hitting your tongue.

Diving under the ocean on a scorching day

Getting up after a sleep in and having nothing on.

Game day (AFL season)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That feeling of horror when you realise you've lost your phone, wallet or keys. Swearing; panic-stricken; slapping your pants pockets like a fool; trying to think where you've dropped it. And then 20 seconds later, the euphoria that washes over you when you find it again in the breast pocket of your jacket. Ahhhh, BLISS!!! What a relief that I'm just a dickhead and I didn't lose it after all...:$:D

I did this last New Year’s Day, but with a bunch of pingers... after finding them I may as well have chucked em out anyway, the euphoria was *ing all time

Yes I am a piece of garbage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back