I miss Gaddafi and Saddam

Remove this Banner Ad

It's pretty cooked. It makes it very hard to not want the US to collapse and to hope that we could rebuild the world in a better way.

The Disunited States of corruption....Social justice is THE ENEMY of it's corporate fascist oligarchy....The U.S military & it's sundry intel agency jackals, are it's means of achieving it's global desires/ends.....Innocent lives don't mean a thing to these rapacious animals.

Until a majority of people wake-up to these unequivocal facts, then the raping & pillaging of the natural world, at the cost of humanity & social justice, will continue unabated.

Ideology is but a tool of manipulation in these pigs hands....That's the trick.

The Disunited States of corruption....Social justice is THE ENEMY of it's corporate fascist oligarchy....The U.S military & it's sundry intel agency jackals, are it's means of achieving it's global desires/ends.....Innocent lives don't mean a thing to these rapacious animals.

Until a majority of people wake-up to these unequivocal facts, then the raping & pillaging of the natural world, at the cost of humanity & social justice, will continue unabated.

Ideology is but a tool of manipulation in these pigs hands....That's the trick.
I think the honest truth is that people care more about the smaller issues that the media feed us. Have you heard of inverted totalitarianism? I'm pretty sure I looked it up after blackcat mentioned it one time and it really seems so true. People are just so content with their tvs, instagram, facebook, that they just do not care that we are destroying the sovereignty of other nations in the search of easy profits.

At least people seem to be more against war than even 2004. Hopefully that's a step in the right direction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back