Tom Boyd thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if we will find out what actually happened but if this is true it will be interesting to see how this plays out at trade time
http://www.sportingnews.com/afl/lis...n-hospital/1eeh1pyg5b4ox1xufrnqttzfsi/slide/2
Hmm.
If true i really cant see another club wanting to take on that contract. Boyd wont leave for less and unless there is something written in his contract that allows the club to release him, should this arise, then the dogs are either stuck with him or the difference in his contract with the new club.

Are there any clubs out there that stupid?

Hmm.
If true i really cant see another club wanting to take on that contract. Boyd wont leave for less and unless there is something written in his contract that allows the club to release him, should this arise, then the dogs are either stuck with him or the difference in his contract with the new club.

Are there any clubs out there that stupid?

Freo or Brisbane

Freo or Brisbane

No way on Brisbane. They've got Schache who's looking better than Boyd plus he hasn't glassed anyone, with Hipwood and Freeman as other options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Safe to say BS on the article after footage from dogs training of cordy with no stiches just a black eye

I agree. A glassing is a criminal offence which means contract termination. Plus if it was a glassing, Barrett would have been all over it like a cheap suit.

Safe to say BS on the article after footage from dogs training of cordy with no stiches just a black eye

See, I think that proves the matter. If there were stitches it would've suggested Boyd was actually effective, something I've seen no evidence of to date. :D

Yeah the trade hasnt worked out. Griffen not as influential on games as we hoped and now Marchbank looks like he'll march somewhere else.

Can only hope we get something decent out of the Marchbank trade.

Nah. I still can't bring myself to care. He did good. He should - he was a consensus number one pick. You'd expect him to. From all accounts he was a flog while he was here and he didn't want to be here so he left. Big deal. No dramas. Really don't care.

At least Griffen wants to be here and that's all I really care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back