I need help to identify this piece of KFC chicken

Jul 11, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
^you've never not had it?

that angers me because perth people probably can't appreciate it as they havent had to go without it!

we haven't had it in years!!!!!!!!!!!

John Saad

Draftee
Apr 25, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yes, believe me this is a thread of uttermost importance.

I know it is takeaway food, so it is greasily evil, but to me, KFC chicken is delicious greasy evil.

Anyway, for years now, there has always been one certain piece of chicken that I have thoroughly enjoyed the most, but have never been able to identify. The other day, I brought home KFC and decided to take a photo of the piece, so that the good people of Big Footy with superior chicken knowledge may help me out. I took two photos of the same piece of chicken, just one of either side of it.

I do not think it is the breast because the bones don't contain ribs like other chicken pieces do, but rather it contains a single piece of cartilage running through the middle. The majority of the piece is just chicken meat.

Any clues?

Listen there seems to be a lot of confusion put out there. No my friend, it is not the bumhole, nope, there are no 'genetically modified chicken'. In fact chicken is bought from Canadian farmers who follow all regulations. Yup, that means there are no steroids, hormones or 6 legged chicken. I am an employee at KFC, and have been for 3 years. That is a BREAST. It has no rib cages because it ain't no rib. Only listen to the answers from legitimate KFC employees, the rest just stumbled upon some myths about the chicken at KFC and think they know it all. I myself don't eat the food due to the substantial amount of oil used and grease however, u should still enjoy the food, it's just a chicken breast

Genghis Tron

HBF
Koala Light vs Dark Charity Match Gumbies FFC - Sweet F.A.
Apr 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Void
Did we ever get concrete confirmation on what that piece is? I always just assumed they were breast.

Edit: just had a look at a parsons nose cut online and I have to say... My world has been turned upside down. They look an awful lot like those KFC pieces uncooked.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
It's not the parson's nose. Parson noses are the small bite size pieces on the end of the breast piece. I would say it is the centre breast piece. Meanwhile, we have always had hot and spicy in Queensland. I wouldn't eat the original, not that I eat hot and spicy these days. It's been three or four years since I've had KFC.

Back