I need nominations for Bulldogs Supporters!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Nominations are for the Worst BigFooty poster!
As you are all aware, I am currently running a poll which is, Who is the best BigFooty poster is. But I have had a few people giving me some ideas on having a poll exactly the same, but this time it is the worst BigFooty poster!

I think this Poll wont be really offensive to anyone, I think it will be funny with the replies and answers people give on why they voted for A such and such BigFooty member!

So could I please have 8 nominations on who from the Bulldogs Board should be included in this poll!

Thanks!

I have all of a sudden become very worried ;)

I'd like to nominate myself :D (before anyone else does!!)

Originally posted by dogboy23
I nominate Top Dog.:p

Come on, just because he falls in love with a new woman every week, and thinks he takes marks over me that put Moorcroft to shame, is no reason to nominate him...

It has something to do with the fact that he ummmm i dont know where this post is going .......... I nominate myself.

Originally posted by Bulldog1954
I hereby nominate Robbos_Babe. She may not be on this forum but gees she sh*ts me to tears on the Bulldogs forum
Mate I could not agree with you more she was all for us when we were on a winning streak and we lost a couple of games and all of a sudden she was saying things like delist Brad Johnson.:mad:

Originally posted by Bulldog1954
I hereby nominate Robbos_Babe. She may not be on this forum but gees she sh*ts me to tears on the Bulldogs forum

Cum on '54 She jst liks 2 post in da strang words of da yung ppl.

:D

To be quiet Honest, I dont think we have a bad poster!
How are these nominations?
Should we use them?

Barking_Dog
Bulldogs1
LocalYokel
Top Dog
X_box_X
PC28
WoolWaltzingbiscuit
Westy Boy

Now, now.
Dont take these nominations the wrong way!
I think most of this field are good posters, but it will be good to see what other people think!

Should we use these 8 people?

Originally posted by X_box_X
Should we use them?

Barking_Dog
Bulldogs1
LocalYokel
Top Dog
X_box_X
PC28
WoolWaltzingbiscuit
Westy Boy

Now, now.
I think most of this field are good posters, but it will be good to see what other people think!

That would nearly be everyone who posts here!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by X_box_X
Should we use them?

Barking_Dog
Bulldogs1
LocalYokel
Top Dog
X_box_X
PC28
WoolWaltzingbiscuit
Westy Boy

Now, now.

If its Ok with the Woolster its Ok with me.

i nominate TD. I know it has already been done but he will be disappointed if i post and don't mention his name.

Robbo's Babe would win if listed. Even though she don't seem to even be signed in at BF.

Since i became active on the forum (official only at first) about 4 months ago i have managed to get just one person pissed at me. and i have managed only to draw 1 compliment. I figure it is just because my posts are so well composed that nobody can think of anything to add, let alone contradict. :D But still...it wouldn't hurt to get a mention every now and then. :(

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE:D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back