Mega Thread "I need to vent" thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah do you remember the good old days when all servos had that rubber tube on the forecourt which rang a bell in the office when you drove over it ? Shortly thereafter the dude would drop his copy of the Australasian Post, come strolling out, ask 'yeah mate ?' and then proceed to pump 10 gallons of super into your tank. All the while whingeing about the weather (either too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry) without even taking the Rothmans out of his mouth...
Or in an episode of Matlock Police a lady asked for $2 of petrol and guy was busy talking and over filled.
She said I only asked for $2.
Gary Hogan was there, so he says to Gary, can you do anything?
Sorry mate.....

Or in an episode of Matlock Police a lady asked for $2 of petrol and guy was busy talking and over filled.
She said I only asked for $2.
Gary Hogan was there, so he says to Gary, can you do anything?
Sorry mate.....
I’d fill the tank of my Suzuki 250 for 50c.

Every single headline in sport has to be some stupid play on words that isn't funny
all time fav headlines:

(1) "Nasser Insane" herald sun I think the day after England won toss and bowled in Brisbane. Australia end the day 2-350

(2) "Why I stuck a cracker up my clacker" NT news
ab2fe673ae5e091e77d629f8f2c8584b

(3) "Starfish Enterprise; ufologist gets to the bottom of Alien probe" - NT news again.

Driving home from work yesterday I had a 5th of a tank of petrol, saw that petrol was about $1.20 a litre, said to myself ok i will fill up tomorrow. Went out just now to do some shopping and to fill up... $1.50!!!!!!!!!! how do the petrol companies get away with this s**t. The ACCC has been saying for about 30 years that they will investigate the petrol companies , NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!! What good is the ACCC, has it ever done anything useful? why does it even exist !

Driving home from work yesterday I had a 5th of a tank of petrol, saw that petrol was about $1.20 a litre, said to myself ok i will fill up tomorrow. Went out just now to do some shopping and to fill up... $1.50!!!!!!!!!! how do the petrol companies get away with this s**t. The ACCC has been saying for about 30 years that they will investigate the petrol companies , NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!! What good is the ACCC, has it ever done anything useful? why does it even exist !
ToothlessTiger.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm definitely of the opinion that modern day football supporters are scared to admit that current players, marks, games etc can be the greatest of all time, because there's plenty football supporters are stuck reminiscing about the 80's, but I'm watching "Best of 2017: The Greatest - Buzzer Beaters" and they just had Jason Johanissen's goal in 2016 v Sydney at number 6 on their countdown list ahead of Jack Anthony in the 2009 semi final (number 14), Gary Buckenara putting Hawthorn through to the GF in the 1987 prelim because Stynes ran through the mark (number 13), Justin Longmuir's huge pack mark and goal in 2005 (number 11), but perhaps most surprisingly Ash McGrath, the miracle on grass, caps off a 52 point come back, after the siren in his 200th game (number 10).

All they could say about Johannisen's was that he recovered from a hamstring injury and that's why it was so memorable. He got his set shot off a cheap 15 metre kick, and whilst it was still clutch and the win itself was great, I fail to see how it could rate so highly, especially against some of the iconic and higher stakes finishes on that list.

I'm definitely of the opinion that modern day football supporters are scared to admit that current players, marks, games etc can be the greatest of all time...

Everything was better in the past smitty.

In a single afternoon you could catch polio, drive drunk and be drafted to fight a war.

In a single afternoon you could catch polio, drive drunk and be drafted to fight a war.
I wish instead of me having to comment back I could just laugh react to this like Facebook lol.

And be a red and hide under the bed

I need to vent.

How the **** does anyone with the surname "Marsh" keep getting a shot in the Australian Cricket Team?

Both Mitch and Shaun have naked photos of the selectors I am sure of it.

How do you feel about that this morning?

How do you feel about that this morning?

I could go and score 200+ on this flat as a tack pitch.

The WACA pitch has been lifeless since 2015. It's a well known fact. That's why they bought in Mitch Marsh, to have the 4th seam option. Smith knew it'd be a road.

Not convinced at all. Helps Mitch a lot when England are bowling pies.

(Was a fair effort though. Not being negative. I Just want to see him back it up with consistency.)

I could go and score 200+ on this flat as a tack pitch.

The WACA pitch has been lifeless since 2015. It's a well known fact. That's why they bought in Mitch Marsh, to have the 4th seam option. Smith knew it'd be a road.

Not convinced at all. Helps Mitch a lot when England are bowling pies.

(Was a fair effort though. Not being negative. I Just want to see him back it up with consistency.)

I stumbled across your post and had a chuckle coz of the timing. I decided to be a hindsight warrior. I would have said the same thing a week ago haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back