I Polished A Turd

Remove this Banner Ad

That's about as relevant as Dale Thomas is to Collingwood now, whenever he manages to find another way to antagonise the club.

Tommy Langdon once suggested that he was nothing but a 'bogan from Drouin'. As a bogan from Frankston, I took issue with Langdon's rather elitist reading. Bogans have little class but they are not without decency.

On the other hand, Dale is mentally diseased. He's a degenerate. sh*t-posting about Buckley on the day of Buckley's demise is one thing, but to then try and waive off your snipe as a bit of 'humour' underscores what a sniveling and wretched excuse for a human he is.

There’s a name for it, schrodingers douchebag!

How many of that team aren't w***ers.

Only 2 I can think of is Swanny and Pendles.

Goldsack? MacAffer? Leon? Dawesome? Maxy? Reidy? Browny? Johnson? Luke ******* Ball?!

Heater is no more a w***er than Swanny, either.

Jolly is unpopular but probably deserves a humanitarian award for putting up with Deanne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wealth, Fame, and adoration at such a young age -for physical prowess rather than intellectual contributions- for so many, that are so ill-prepared, makes for personal trouble and strife once the show is over and the real life challenges begin.

A lot of these past players in the media, end up just playing characters of themselves, for the small comfort to their egos of a spotlight, the filthy lucre, and because they are simply not smart enough to be anything else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back