I remember when I was king for an hour or two

Remove this Banner Ad

There were no games played at the high school I went to. Just surviving was a win
My high school had the highest pregnancy rate in Victoria

There were no games played at the high school I went to. Just surviving was a win

Harsh. Downball and boards was king. Had to find something after British Bulldog was banned.

Last edited:
You went to Fitzroy high?
Nah, going back a few years now. Basically an international school now.
Our main activities were wagging, smoking behind the cricket nets, and locking teachers in the gardening shed.
Oh and hitching up our skirts so that everyone could see what we had for brekkie.

We had a school reunion a few years ago and it was such a fun night, 400 people turned up and we’ve reconnected and become very close friends again.
Amazing most of us have gone on to be normal people.

Please explain?
In those days your skirts were wrap around and came down past your knees, as soon as you got around the corner from home you curled the tops over and hitched them up....very up.
We also ditched the school shoes and put on treads or desert boots
It was the style at the time.

36BAA424-1AD0-4D78-B37D-F86DA13C6E55.jpeg

In those days your skirts were wrap around and came down past your knees, as soon as you got around the corner from home you curled the tops over and hitched them up....very up.
We also ditched the school shoes and put on treads or desert boots
It was the style at the time.

View attachment 582196

How does that reveal what you had for breakfast? Does it mean they became extra tight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does that reveal what you had for breakfast? Does it mean they became extra tight?
It’s a figure of speech, they didn’t actually see what I had for breakfast because I ate it at home first before went to school and got pregnant.

Brandy was another game that got banned.
Some sooky lah lah's crying cause they got branded too hard.
Tennis ball was probably soaked in water prior to playing to make it sting more.
I remember playing Brandy, sneakitup behind kids and pelting them with the ball... ahhh good times

In the primary years I went to Holy Crap
(school motto was "heads down, thumbs up")

Secondary schooling was in Japan, Shitimso High

Remove this Banner Ad

Back