Remove this Banner Ad

Sco

Cancelled
Mar 14, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
G'day guys,

I got into the rooms after the game (covering it for local media) and had a chance to speak to Kent after bagging 4 goals, no player at all was carried away with the win, seems like you guys mean business this year.

The Audio is HERE (3m38secs - 4.99mb)
(if that link doesnt work try this one)

Enjoy!

KangaMan said:
G'day guys,

I got into the rooms after the game (covering it for local media) and had a chance to speak to Kent after bagging 4 goals, no player at all was carried away with the win, seems like you guys mean business this year.

The Audio is HERE (3m38secs - 4.99mb)
(if that link doesnt work try this one)

Enjoy!
thanks

Nuh no worries at all, he's a nice bloke Kent.

Look forward to playing you guys in 2 weeks!

Thanks for that... Download seemed really slow yesterday, might try again today, Kent was on Sport 927 this morning, missed half of it though all I can remember was the guys on the radio promoting The George & Dragon.

Kingsley has kicked 21 goals, so therefore he's averaging 3 a game.

If he does that, then he's doing his job very well.

That's what I really like about Geelong, we don't have to rely on one player to kick all the goals. We can spread the load and while one player may struggle, the others are up ahnd firing.

donkster said:
Thanks for that... Download seemed really slow yesterday, might try again today, Kent was on Sport 927 this morning, missed half of it though all I can remember was the guys on the radio promoting The George & Dragon.

where is The George & Dragon, is it in Geelong or :confused:

nananana catman said:
Moorabool Street, just past the Gordon, if it is still the gordon.

Say Kanga, is he aware he has a Krew named after him?

lol, how many people have joined the krew? yes it is still the gordon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back