I stopped watching live footy since round 12 and live a happy life

Remove this Banner Ad

These days i only watch the kayo mini an hour after the game. Have my meme

I’m so much happier.

I actually hate footy, but am addicted to and love the Dogs.

This way i scratch my itch, yet don’t ruin my weekend!

Now it’s back to the cricket.

Cheers 🍺
Why did they call bad light with two spinners on and Cummins carting 16 of the final over of play?

Friggin' umpires! :mad:

At three quarter time I switched over to watch the Storm..they lost 😠

I used to get wound up if we lost, but the year is shot anyway. I am looking forward to the trade and draft, especially after the last two years where it cost us everything to get Marra and Darcy.

Good time to blood the kids, get ops sorted out.

At three quarter time I switched over to watch the Storm..they lost 😠

I used to get wound up if we lost, but the year is shot anyway. I am looking forward to the trade and draft, especially after the last two years where it cost us everything to get Marra and Darcy.

Good time to blood the kids, get ops sorted out.
I think Adrian Dodoro starts fire up about this time of year too ....... or possibly much, much earlier.

Football is such a huge investment now a days particularly if you what I watch more than one team
Having the early games this year I thought that might improve things, but not really
In many ways I long for the days when footy was done and dusted by 5 Saturday arvo

It can be hard to manage your relationship with watching sport at times. Footy tends to make me angry. I turned off the game last night at half time even though we were only 8 points down. I found myself getting so angry with the umpiring that I wasn't enjoying the game so decided to read a book instead.
Penthouse isn't technically a book Scrag....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back