i think this is for you cats 2001??????

Remove this Banner Ad

dee_girl9

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2001
don't know. Too drunk to know, too pissed to care!
Other Teams
Melbourne ...HELLO i mean how easy?
ok well i think it was cats2001 that mentioned it on our board after the melbourne v geelong game, about a blockbuster game between the 2 teams. i tried looking for the post but since bigfooty has changed i havent been able to find it. there was a fair bit of interest by people of both teams on this site as well as demons fans on our official site. i am still interested in getting this going. i received an email from some one form our official site and he has approached the club but from what he has told me he hasnt had much success. I am thinking of starting up an email petition to collect, print and send to the club.

if anyone is interested in joining the petition please email me at crazydee09@yahoo.com.au

also if you have any ideas on the structure as the game as well let me know.

Yep

Yeah, that was me.
Despite the shocking recent performance of our horrible excuse of a football club (at the moment, anyhow!), and our poor crowd pulling of recent weeks, I still believe a blockbuter Geelong v Melbourne list at the MCG anually on Easter Monday will be a very viable idea. The two oldest footy clubs of any sort in the world fighting it out on a traditional day. Also we should start the tradition of giving everyone who attends a free ester egg - in wither Geelong or Melbourne colours. The game will become famous because of that tradition.

I'm sure the AFL would not mind giving away 70,000 easter eggs if 70,000 people attend the game!

Lets stick with the proposal and see what happens.

Good luck to you Dees for the rest of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back