i told ya ... beware the titans!

Remove this Banner Ad

well, to be fair...
the 36ers also have destroyed the kings twice this year...

how about w'gong... 2nd on the table!
quietly sneaking up....

we (the kings) play them next...
then its 3 straight home games.. against the rest of the top 4..
tigers.... 36ers... then titans...

sydney sydney sydney~~

Originally posted by BUBBALOUIS
Easty did ya watch Brian Goorjians team destroy the Kings!!!!
Oh how sweet it is to see your side coming together as finals approach ........ how are your 36'rs travelling ;)

Playoffs = titans choke

Gorjian is a ***** too

Re: Re: i told ya ... beware the titans!

Originally posted by eastaugh36

Playoffs = titans choke

Gorjian is a ***** too

Exactly Easty, the regular season means zilch, it's only important to make the playoffs. The Sixers may stink right now but we won't come playoff time. I tend to wonder about the Titans though, when the ghost of finals past will resurface......98....99......2001.......2002?? :D :D :D

I cannot believe Victoria are $4 for the title and the Tigers are $13. The Tigers have smashed the Titans this year, just cruised to an easy victory over Townsville and are now 1 game off the top of the ladder. Timmons will still improve and Gaze and Copeland (apart from last week) aren't at their best and we're still winning.

I know Jason Smith is back, but the Tigers starting 5 still ****s all over theres. Our 5th best player is a Boomer for ****s sake. And our top 2 players are 2 of the greatest Australian players of all time

Bugger the Titans.

The Titans are looking very good at the moment.

Sure we may not have done much in the playoffs in the past, but we're building up nice and slowly and gaining momentum this year rather than leading the competition and fading away.

I've got a 3-0 record at attending games this season. It's rare for me to watch my sporting team and see them win. I'll have to keep going. :D

Originally posted by The_Flying_Egg

I know Jason Smith is back, but the Tigers starting 5 still ****s all over theres. Our 5th best player is a Boomer for ****s sake. And our top 2 players are 2 of the greatest Australian players of all time

Bugger the Titans.

And your bench is the worst in the league, whereas the Titans bench is by far the best in the league.

I support neither team, i love watching the Tigers but come playoff time the Titans will again prove that they are the superior team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back