Banter I told you... That we could fly... Ken Hinkley is still in charge.. But some of us don't know whyyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live in Tatura.

Close enough to Shepp for all the facilities etc

But just far enough away you can't smell it.
Tat is grouse. I grew up in Murch as you know. Salt of the earth place up there.

At least we have oppo fans this week. Is last week's thread the first banter thread with no opposition supporters coming in? Even Gold Coast had one come in!
View attachment 709637
Fake news - Gold Coast actually has fans? To quote that old joke that I just made up, what's the difference between Suns fans and the Loch Ness monster? Some people reckon they've seen the Loch Ness monster.

What is great is the fact that both sets of fans as a collective would thoroughly enjoy re-watching the 2017 Grand Final with smiles and laughter....

And no one can take that away from either of us..... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: #collectiveminds
I loved that meme that came out after the 2017 GF. It was a picture of the MCG being dug up, and the caption was, "4 days into the search, and still no sign of Josh Jenkins." :)

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
I loved that meme that came out after the 2017 GF. It was a picture of the MCG being dug up, and the caption was, "4 days into the search, and still no sign of Josh Jenkins." :)
So, after Ken gets sacked when you get pantsed by the Tiges, who is your next coach? Crazy Vossy?

I've posted this before on the Tigers board, but I'm still rather pleased with it. My son and I still sing it from time to time:

We're at the MCG
On grand final day
It's Richmond v the Crows
It's Richmond all the way
I can't support the Crows
They are the enemy
There is only one result
That I'd like to see

Chorus:

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to see
The Crows get blown away
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to see
The Crows get blown away

It's now late in the game
The Tiges have got it won
But for all us Crow haters
The fun has just begun
The Camries came here proud
They thought they had it made
But they forgot that flags aren't won
Until the game is played

Chorus

Chunky09

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
We should just change the thread and both teams go after the Crows.
93D2CAA0-2436-4461-BE25-4F6B7925BE93.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back